God knows

There's no meanings allowed

Quick!

Close your eyes now

We're about to turn the amps down

And get you all figured out

You'll be there for the next one

Because you can't help but love what we've done

You ain't got shit figured out, so get back to alphabet before you write yourself down.
Wow dude that was nice. This is not a proper crit because i cant see anything wrong with it. It was absolutely awesome. Good work.
Thanks, guys. I believe this is the first time I've gotten a good response on here, it's nice little change.

Anyone else? I would actually like a real critique.
(no offense to you two)
Last edited by SixTwentySeven at Feb 25, 2007,
Hey lol, sorry about that, but the reason I didn't crit was the same as the dude above me, it was perfect...
Before I start, remove the spaces between every ****ing line!

It was good. No discernable rhyme scheme, but it still flowed alright. Try counting syllable length though. And write another verse, it was too short. I commend you for writing a song about the topic of performing though. I've tried myself before and just found it impossible to make a song out of.

That's all I've got on this.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I was just going to say the spacing was a bit wierd, but OMG that would be so amazing for hardcore lyrics.. I dunno if you listen to that but you would do AWESOME with writing lyrics like that, it's like rebellious(I couldnt think of a good adjective) but on a much more intelligent level.
Mesa Boogie 4x12 v30
Mesa Boogie 2x12 v30
Mesa Boogie Dual Rec

Mexican Strat
*Suggests for new guitar? PRS?
*New pickups as well? HumBuckers?