Poll: is your life more fun/better when you can drive?
Poll Options
View poll results: is your life more fun/better when you can drive?
no
4 7%
yes
11 19%
hell yes, a lot better
27 46%
i cant drive yet
17 29%
Voters: 59.
im about to get my license in less than 3 months and i want to know how much better it is when you can drive and have a car. some people say its overrated, some say its awesome to have that kind of freedom. so, whats it gonna be
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
It depends on where you live, but I think it's always great when you have your own car.
i cant drive yet but i already can tell that it will be that much better when i can

except for the whole paying for gas thing
i know this kid whos parents buy gas for him. lucky SOB
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
When (And if) you get a girlfriend you'll love your car...sadly I wrecked mine 3 weeks ago, I get it back on monday though w00t!
well i live in a city where everything is spread out cYac, so you have to drive a lot and everywhere
Lunatics on pogo sticks
i thinks its great cause you go wher you want without your mom decideing if she wants to haul your ass ther or not...
for me its SO much better. i have free's at my school where you can go off campus and go get dunkin donuts or lunch. sometimes when i have 3 free's in a row i go home a sleep for awhile. so yes they take you places. PLUS if you want to go somewhere your rents won't let you, you can tell them that your going over sum1 elses house. i've never done it but my friends have lol
I should be driving but Im just now getting my permit wednsday, its going to be a very long 6 months, which I had been waiting for 6 months ago, so its going to add up to a very long year
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
it has its pros and cons. its definatly nice to have your lisence but im always forced to drive places i dont want to and having to pick people up and whatnot. on the otherhand, theres lot more freedom being able to not drive somewhere yourself vs. having your mom hauling you everywhere. i personally didnt dell more free when i got my lisence like 2 months ago but i certainly love driving.
Quote by RPGoof
Can't have sex in the back of a bike, now can you?

you obviously haven't seen the "Fuck-a-cycle 3000"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by RPGoof
Can't have sex in the back of a bike, now can you?

well you can get head on a bike..some how!

im getting my permit soon, im a bit afraid of driving, buts its gonna be nice when i can drive to my friends house and actually...go out on the weekends!
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Not for me at least. I still have no life... My mom doesn't let me drive anywhere except school and stuff for school band most of the time.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
its funny cause im like fearless about driving, ive had my permit for like 3 1/2 months.
now im just trying to decide if i want a sports type car or suv...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by Doolittle
i ride my bike around town, **** cars

Dunno if you mean motorbike or a bicycle, but there's no better thing than a car.

I used to drive my mothers car a year ago when she got a car from work so she wouldn't use the car she had. I would go almost everywhere in town whenever I wanted to (maybe not downtown, straight to the cops) but in summer I freaked her out about the car telling her that if the cops catch me I'm done so I could get a motorbike on her name (scooters are just great for the summer), and now she wont give the car back and she took it to my grandparents at the village. And I really can't understand why she prefers the motorbike, which is more dangerous, than the car ffs! Atleast now I have a vehicle to move around at the village..
Last edited by CyAC at Feb 24, 2007,
Depends what car you got.
Its not fun driving the 1993 Lumina. But it's fun driving the 1991 Camaro
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
well at the moment im considering a ford mustang gt, nissan xterra, or idk what else
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
well at the moment im considering a ford mustang gt, nissan xterra, or idk what else

**** mustang, go 98-02 Camaro or Firebird.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
i like ford, nissan, and toyota, not a chevy fan at all sorry haha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
I've been driving on my own for about a month now... yeah, it's cool, I love how I don't need to rely on my parents to get around I can just jump in the car and go, but yeah it's not like my life is "Wow so much better!!". Driving to me is just getting from point A to point B in good time without getting killed. Nothing special.
I didn't have a signature until now.
No. It's not going to change your life that much.

It does give you a good place to toke up though.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
i like ford, nissan, and toyota, not a chevy fan at all sorry haha

Well, if the GT you're buyin is BRAND new, wait for the dodge challenger coming out.

Now that thing'll have balls.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
driving sucks i hate it. if someone else in the car can drive i tell them to take their car instead of mine plus you cant sleep on long drives
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by AngilasGuy
Well, if the GT you're buyin is BRAND new, wait for the dodge challenger coming out.

Now that thing'll have balls.

haha no way would it be new, it would be somewhere between a 00-03
Lunatics on pogo sticks