ok i know this is a dumb question probably, and i might not be the right thread but
does anyone know of something creative i can do (For my guitar) that is made simply of magnets, wire, switches...stuff of that sort,
please dont flame me!
UG's HIPPIE
Um, make your own amp, that would be pretty cool.,

I actually built one of my guitars and the bass, il try to post pictures in a minuite...
My gear,

roland Jazz chourus
les paul model i built myself
Big muff
squire bullet soon to be hot rodded
Mxr Phase100
bass i built myself
Morley Wah

"I'm still trying to figure
out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
umm....i have the perfect amp tho...i was actualy thinkin something i could make while i wait for paint/primer to dry on the guitar im rebuilding...like effects or somthing...any ideas for htat?
thanks man!
UG's HIPPIE
I have never seen a effect for guitar using magnets, or just based on them. Although, I did once have a friend who had a compressor pedal, I think it might have been made of magnets, which totally screws my first sentence, but it was cool.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
ok, my computer is being a bastard... the pics are on my dads laptop, but he is at work... and it wont upload them from wireless, cause, he is kinda out of range... as soon as i can get them i will
My gear,

roland Jazz chourus
les paul model i built myself
Big muff
squire bullet soon to be hot rodded
Mxr Phase100
bass i built myself
Morley Wah

"I'm still trying to figure
out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
aight..... check out my "shexy acoustic" thread in gear building....search it if you cant find it in there...ppl are werid in that thread lol
UG's HIPPIE