hey. sorry if this has already been done before....but, what exactly would you use a killswitch for? people have posted saying that it cuts your volume....but why would you do that? and when is it used? thanks in advace.
It kills you(r sound) so that you don't have to kill everyone with your bad playing.

Or you could create stuttering sounds like every other tom morello wannabe. He is revolutionary and your killswitch won't make you him. Just like a million fx won't equal a jimi hendrix or a david gilmour.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
It's really not that useful, but it's a really easy first mod.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
^ It can be useful. My favourite use for it is to hit a power chord, then rock out on the killswitch.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
ya so during shows you can just kinda "turn off yoru guitar" so like you dont bump the strings or get buzz or anything. plus like wayward son said its easy and it makes people like wtf why do you have 2 toggles
Quote by woodenbandman
It kills you(r sound) so that you don't have to kill everyone with your bad playing.

Or you could create stuttering sounds like every other tom morello wannabe. He is revolutionary and your killswitch won't make you him. Just like a million fx won't equal a jimi hendrix or a david gilmour.

you forgot the buckethead wannabes.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
^ but tom morello is the most known.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
^ I call bullshit on that. Go find proof.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
^ I call bullshit on that. Go find proof.

I think he only used it on one song, but it was enough to make you go "What the hell is going on here?" It's on the last note of "You really got me"'s solo. It was the first time I heard that technique, and was enough to make me incorporate it into my playing. He doesn't have a killswitch, but he did mess with the technique.