View poll results: 8=====D
Wendys
15 29%
McDonalds
12 23%
Burger King
25 48%
Voters: 52.
So, ive never had a hamburger before and my bud was like all, "how come youve never tried a hamburger before?" and im like "i dunno" and hes like "dude im gonna buy you a hamburger and youre gonna try it" and im like "where?" and hes all "ask ultimate-guitar.com dude" so here i am asking you dudes which place has the best hamburgers.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Never tried Wendys or Burger King, since we don't have these over here, so I'll go with McDonalds.
Last edited by CyAC at Feb 24, 2007,
Burger King. 2 bacon double cheeseburgers(per person)
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Fast food is disgusting. i only eat hamburgers grilled in my backyard

or any fine restaurants that dont put hormones or prosthetic cheese or anything like that.
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Quote by guh
lolZ IMA SOOOS FUNNEY YAHHAHAHAHAHAHAIM A HILALIOUSXC A BEUTRIACE CRAP YEAH LOLZ!!!!!!

ok....mental guy
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
dude i cant believe you;ve never had a hamburger before man. honestly, grilled are the best. but settling on fast food joints, mcdonalds. burger king has the best fries though.
burger king the tripple whopper is the best
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Wendys if for squares and Mcdonalds just generally sucks
BK ftw (and their fries kick ass)
Quote by QuiteTheFellow
White Castle.

Yeah, if you want to turn your ass into a blender.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Carls Jr.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
burger king, or like one of those places that are like an old school 50's diner becuase those are the best.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by QuiteTheFellow
White Castle.

UGH NO!

I think I'm gonna post my White Castle story for my reason (This could involve triple posting)

I wrote this for my college English class journal.

Today in class we talked about White Castle, and I just wanted to voice my disgust for it. White Castle, as many may know, is a chain of fast food restaurants featuring tiny hamburgers that take a mere three bites to eat. They are cultural phenomena to some. The company has even gone so far as to have a movie, albeit a mediocre one, with its name in the title, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. My friends have got in on this craze, and have made specific runs from Farmland to Daleville, solely for White Castle.
I don’t understand.
It’s just a hamburger, a disgustingly greasy “Slider”, as they are called. I can only wonder why they’re called that…do they slide down going in, or do they slide right out? Both ways it’s bad news for my digestive tract, and thus, I refuse to eat there. Also, if you know anything about me, you know this: I hate onions, with a passion. Onions are good in certain things. These things are: vegetable soup, spaghetti sauce, and chili. That list is short, and there are few exceptions to it. One might ask; Why not get them without onions? Let me tell about my first and only visit to White Castle with the purpose of eating.
It was a couple of years ago, my friend Dave and I were going to spend the weekend at his dad’s house, his dad was in the hospital, so we had the house to ourselves, on our way to Indy, we stopped at a White Castle, because Dave, being the pop-culture junkie he is, hops on every bandwagon possible. He’s currently on the White Castle and Starbucks bandwagon, along with many others I’m sure. We walk into the restaurant and the first thing I notice is of course the smell. It was an ungodly combination of grease, cheese, French fries and the almighty onion just to top it off. Within 30 seconds I was looking for the nearest sharp edge to bang my head on and achieve the eternal, onion free bliss that I’ve been after for so many years. I told Dave, “Dude, I hate onions,” “Just get them without the onions,” he said, he was so cavalier, so easy-going about it, that I believed him. I believed that it would be ok without the onions. I proceeded to order 4 “sliders” and an order of French Fries, along with a large Barq’s Red Cream Soda. We sat down, I prepared myself, I squirted ketchup on my midget hamburgers and some on my tray for my fries. I then took a long sip of cream soda, swished it around in my mouth, hoping to coat my mouth with its sugary goodness before I ingested anything. I hesitated by eating my fries, I cleared them out quickly. In hindsight this was a mistake, I’ll get to that in a minute. Time for the hamburgers, I was slightly optimistic. Dave said it would be ok, so I believed him. I picked up my first slider and took a bite. It was not ok. Apparently the good people ate White Castle in some kind of effort to save space, or just frustrate me, decided that they would grill the onions on the same grill as the hamburger. This infuriates me.
“These taste like ****ing onions, Dave” “Well, they grill them on the same grill as the meat,” he says. At this point, I’m ready to kill Dave, the people that work there and all the patrons in the restaurant and declare myself the emperor of the restaurant I stomach through the first hamburger though, fighting my gag reflex the entire time. This is where I wish I would’ve saved my French fries, that way; I would have had something good tasting, other than the cream soda to disguise the disgusting taste in my mouth. I ate two sandwiches altogether before I handed the other two to Dave.
“You don’t like them?” he asks, “No, they disgust me,” I fire back with all the passion of Adolph Hitler. The story however does not end here. Later that night, it sounded like a good idea to drink vodka. This also in hindsight was a horrible, wretched, idea. The vodka sat in my stomach and then soon after that trickled down to hit the onion-tainted grease, meat and cheese from earlier. It then proceeded to pillage through my stomach like a Viking warrior. This created my own little Baghdad in my digestive tract, and it just got hit with a Bunker Buster. Say goodbye to my large intestine. You know what happens here, I’m not going to talk about it (I had to shit like crazy) The night ended with my taking Benadryl to get to sleep, the stomach pain threw me into an anxiety attack; I passed out on Dave’s couch about an hour later. He took me home the next morning, hangover and all. I didn’t recover from quite sometime, and to be honest, I truly believe with all my heart that it was the White Castles that had caused me so much misery over the past 14 hours. Every time I see a White Castle establishment, the story I just told runs through my head, that taste is burnt into my memory, and I hope to God that I never have to that taste in my mouth again. The smell alone triggers my gag reflex. In high school they would serve White Castles, I hated those days with a passion that I can’t put down on paper. I now avoid White Castles at all costs, that is unless of course, it is for a delicious red cream soda.
BK.

Easily.

Their Tendercrisp is amazing as well, for fast food that is.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by jimmy388
UGH NO!

I think I'm gonna post my White Castle story for my reason (This could involve triple posting)

I wrote this for my college English class journal.

Today in class we talked about White Castle, and I just wanted to voice my disgust for it. White Castle, as many may know, is a chain of fast food restaurants featuring tiny hamburgers that take a mere three bites to eat. They are cultural phenomena to some. The company has even gone so far as to have a movie, albeit a mediocre one, with its name in the title, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. My friends have got in on this craze, and have made specific runs from Farmland to Daleville, solely for White Castle.
I don’t understand.
It’s just a hamburger, a disgustingly greasy “Slider”, as they are called. I can only wonder why they’re called that…do they slide down going in, or do they slide right out? Both ways it’s bad news for my digestive tract, and thus, I refuse to eat there. Also, if you know anything about me, you know this: I hate onions, with a passion. Onions are good in certain things. These things are: vegetable soup, spaghetti sauce, and chili. That list is short, and there are few exceptions to it. One might ask; Why not get them without onions? Let me tell about my first and only visit to White Castle with the purpose of eating.
It was a couple of years ago, my friend Dave and I were going to spend the weekend at his dad’s house, his dad was in the hospital, so we had the house to ourselves, on our way to Indy, we stopped at a White Castle, because Dave, being the pop-culture junkie he is, hops on every bandwagon possible. He’s currently on the White Castle and Starbucks bandwagon, along with many others I’m sure. We walk into the restaurant and the first thing I notice is of course the smell. It was an ungodly combination of grease, cheese, French fries and the almighty onion just to top it off. Within 30 seconds I was looking for the nearest sharp edge to bang my head on and achieve the eternal, onion free bliss that I’ve been after for so many years. I told Dave, “Dude, I hate onions,” “Just get them without the onions,” he said, he was so cavalier, so easy-going about it, that I believed him. I believed that it would be ok without the onions. I proceeded to order 4 “sliders” and an order of French Fries, along with a large Barq’s Red Cream Soda. We sat down, I prepared myself, I squirted ketchup on my midget hamburgers and some on my tray for my fries. I then took a long sip of cream soda, swished it around in my mouth, hoping to coat my mouth with its sugary goodness before I ingested anything. I hesitated by eating my fries, I cleared them out quickly. In hindsight this was a mistake, I’ll get to that in a minute. Time for the hamburgers, I was slightly optimistic. Dave said it would be ok, so I believed him. I picked up my first slider and took a bite. It was not ok. Apparently the good people ate White Castle in some kind of effort to save space, or just frustrate me, decided that they would grill the onions on the same grill as the hamburger. This infuriates me.
“These taste like ****ing onions, Dave” “Well, they grill them on the same grill as the meat,” he says. At this point, I’m ready to kill Dave, the people that work there and all the patrons in the restaurant and declare myself the emperor of the restaurant I stomach through the first hamburger though, fighting my gag reflex the entire time. This is where I wish I would’ve saved my French fries, that way; I would have had something good tasting, other than the cream soda to disguise the disgusting taste in my mouth. I ate two sandwiches altogether before I handed the other two to Dave.
“You don’t like them?” he asks, “No, they disgust me,” I fire back with all the passion of Adolph Hitler. The story however does not end here. Later that night, it sounded like a good idea to drink vodka. This also in hindsight was a horrible, wretched, idea. The vodka sat in my stomach and then soon after that trickled down to hit the onion-tainted grease, meat and cheese from earlier. It then proceeded to pillage through my stomach like a Viking warrior. This created my own little Baghdad in my digestive tract, and it just got hit with a Bunker Buster. Say goodbye to my large intestine. You know what happens here, I’m not going to talk about it (I had to shit like crazy) The night ended with my taking Benadryl to get to sleep, the stomach pain threw me into an anxiety attack; I passed out on Dave’s couch about an hour later. He took me home the next morning, hangover and all. I didn’t recover from quite sometime, and to be honest, I truly believe with all my heart that it was the White Castles that had caused me so much misery over the past 14 hours. Every time I see a White Castle establishment, the story I just told runs through my head, that taste is burnt into my memory, and I hope to God that I never have to that taste in my mouth again. The smell alone triggers my gag reflex. In high school they would serve White Castles, I hated those days with a passion that I can’t put down on paper. I now avoid White Castles at all costs, that is unless of course, it is for a delicious red cream soda.

Hey man. Shut up.
if its the first time your gonna eat burgers, dont go to a fast food place, go to a restaraunt so you can get a real burger, not grinded kangaroo testicles
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by millencolin182
Carls Jr.

I've always wondered why those are named differently in different places.

Here, they're called Hardee's, but in other countries and even other cities in the US, they're called Carls Jr.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Burger King.

Oh....

And is there any particular reason the title of the poll is a penis?
Quote by fallenangel20
I've always wondered why those are named differently in different places.

Here, they're called Hardee's, but in other countries and even other cities in the US, they're called Carls Jr.

Hardee's is a sister company of Carl's Jr., but they're not the same place. Just the same food.
those are all ok but for twice the met twice the size and twice the goodness go to Whataburger. there the best. they have the best ketchup too. mcdonalds isnt that good i just had it today although. i used to not like there hamburgers still not a big fan. wendys is not bad out of those three then bk. but if you want something really good go to a lil burger joint. but whataburger is pretty freakin good.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams