I was listening to soundgarden and nirvana when i noticed that in some songs that there were references to the forth of july. the songs are 4th Of July by Soundgarden and Lake of Fire by Nirvana. In both songs the lyrics make it sound like the forth of july is some kind of reference to the apocolypse. The lyrics that made me wonder from Soundgarden were-
I heard it in the wind,
I saw it in the sky,
I thought it was the end,
i thought it was the forth of july.

the Nirvana lyrics were-
where do bad people go when they die,
they dont go to heaven where the angels fly,
go to a lake of fire and fry,
wont see them again till the forth of july.

Both are really good songs. And ive been thinking about it lately alot so if anybody knows anything about this subject please share because i would like to know. thanks.
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
Maybe fourth of July suggests armageddon?
besides the American holiday of course
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Lake of Fire is originally by the Meat Puppets...and I don't get what you're trying to say...
Quote by MeTaLhead90

the Nirvana lyrics were-
where do bad people go when they die,
they dont go to heaven where the angels fly,
go to a lake of fire and fry,
wont see them again till the forth of july.

It's where do bad FOLKS go when they die.
<Han> I love Hitler
oh yah. my bad. i knew that but i was trying to type fast and ****ed up
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

im just refreshing this thread because everybody that has posted has either not helped or tried to correct me so..... if anybody knows something about this and isnt a critical ass hole please tell me.

Quote by JC13
You figured out a song called "4th of July" was talking about THE 4th of july?? Brilliant..Absolutely brilliant.

no i didnt i was just wondering if it was about the apocolypse or if it was something else u stupid ****tard

Quote by MeTaLhead90
no i didnt i was just wondering if it was about the apocolypse or if it was something else u stupid ****tard

Being rude will get you nowhere