hello everyoneee..

umm, so i just finished writing this song and id like to know what all you guys have to say about it. you know, the usual..

as in, how are the vocals?
guitars?
drums?
synth?

its a pretty short song.

"Miss Judas"

P.S. for you eople wondering who's miss judas... it's my ex, hahah.
Last edited by tv.is.disgarce at Feb 24, 2007,
well, i cant hear vocals very good, but they are ok, the riff is very cool in my opinion, i thought i was original and overall guitar was great, drums.... normal not very interesting in my opinion, maybe synth was the best of all for me, it complemented very well the guitar and the song, oh and work out more the vocal melodies cuz it has very good potential.....can u crit my song please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532924
damn that guitar riffs were actually surprisingly good but u def need work on ur vocals... i know im the same i need worok on mine too but if u could check mine out too im on the front page somewhere with my new song "That Man"
That was awesome dude, I really liked it - its great to hear someone doing something a little different.

Each of the elements are in themselves very simple sounding, but when you put them together they are hipnotic - this tune has a real groove and thats something a hell of a lot of people struggle to find in music.

Good shit bro.
Top 5:
1) Only The Cool Climb - Tj1
2) My Favorite Dress - ~King_Of_Foolz~
3) She Once Was My Playmate - Tj1
4) Lovers Lullaby - KOF
5) Cold Dark Room - Ditda
Yes. This is very spacey and cool. Actually my girlfriend just broke up with me not too long ago, so I feel your pain. It sucks. This song is really cool. I like the swirly phase things in the background and the guitar playing is good, too. I think the vocals should be a little louder, but everything sounded good. I listened to tribute to mary also, and that was really cool too. The echoey things and the techno drums w/ the synths in the background sound awesome. Keep it up! Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
What recording stuff do you use, too?