My cat chewed through my headphones.

I had the cat on my lap, he was plying with my headphones while I'll was surfing UG and listening to Sympathy For the Devil cover by Guns N Roses. The solo's about to come up when I hear no sound. I look at my headphones and the little bastard chewed it all the way through.

Any stories of something an animal did to you?
Well..there's stories about stuff I've dont TO animals...but we'll keep those hush..

nah, i don't have any pets.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I hate animals. All animals, including all pets. They're useless and just take our money.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
My dog has destroyed three of my headphones. They were cheap so it was okay.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
My old pet rat ate through my PS2 power cable a couple years back.
R.I.P.
Cain the rat
Apparently, rat fur holds a flame better than charcoal.
I was at a LAN party in my friends garage and all was going great then all of a sudden the internet goes out, so we look around and fiddle with all the cables and can't figure out what had happened. We open the door to resupply the drinks and right outside the door, my friends dog was standing on top of the Ethernet cable, and there was a big bite out of it...had to rewire it but all was good!
My headphones broke today right before taking a 1 hour bus ride. Gosh.

My dog ate my cream cheese and jelly sandwich after it took me one hour to make it... i was 9 years old...

When i finished making it, the telephone rang. It was for my sister so i gave it to her. She was in the back of the apartment so i had to leave my sandwich. I came back and my dogs missing and my sandwich is like gone.
I thought that maybe your cat got electrocuted, hence the "Nooooooooooooooo!".
Quote by Gyroscope
I thought that maybe your cat got electrocuted, hence the "Nooooooooooooooo!".

That would suck like this.
Originally posted by Twist of FateHeadphOWNED

thank you so much. i'll be laughing all day.