Page 1 of 3
Quote by _fender_fan_
I like them. I hate how alot of really good Aussie hardcore bands don't have any cds. Some have 7"s but that's about it.

heaps of them do. if not an ep or full length then theyll surely have a demo of some sort.
Heads Down, Thumbs Up! is probably my favourite song at the moment, its a shame these wicked australian bands probably won't come to England....but i doubt i would either if i were them.
That sounds pretty good! I'm digging 'Keep Climbing'. Miles away is also an awesome band too.
rites of nothing.
^Haha, there IS aus hc threads.
This one's about Break Even :]

The hall these guys are playing at with Bane is fun.
Can't wait.
So freakin' awesome, my fav band right now, and will probably stay that way. I just wish they had a cd, and merch. Another Night FTW!
Young at Heart is incredible.

Beside the fact that the guitars sound exactly the same.. haha.
No seriously, best band in Australia at the moment.
Such a good band, clever songs, fun music, great live performance, apparently heaps good dudes.. etc etc
What I always wonder is why overseas people always think of Miles Away when you talk about Australian hardcore.

Seriously, Break Even are about five times better. And good live.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by nz_matt
What I always wonder is why overseas people always think of Miles Away when you talk about Australian hardcore.

Seriously, Break Even are about five times better. And good live.

I agree, Miles Away are cool, but Break Even is just so much better to listen to. But you know, I reckon Pro Team could give Break Even a run for their money.
Pro Team at hardcore last week.

Fucking appreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Quote by lachyray
Miles away before Pro Team, you've got to be joking!
Quote by lachyray
I'm not.

I'm sick to death of hearing "I've got to get out" "Let me get away" "I'm out" "I'm getting down" "I'm down and out"

It's reallllllllllly repetitive.
For me it's

Miles Away > Break Even = Pro Team

They're kind of a tie but I actually like Young At Heart more than Our Wasteland.
Quote by Gymmeh
I'm not.

I'm sick to death of hearing "I've got to get out" "Let me get away" "I'm out" "I'm getting down" "I'm down and out"

It's reallllllllllly repetitive.

I never thought about it like that. I guess you're right, but I really like the guitars in Pro Team.
^Haha, I never thought about it like that till I heard a kid talking about it on the train. And I was like "Ha, soo true."

Anyway, Break Even > Miles Away > Pro Team
Hmmmm I do and I don't.

I still prefer Last Nerve. Soo good haha.
But the NA hype is probs due to the Parkway Drive top friend on MSYAPCENBSABZHGPE.

And they're touring with Internal Affairs... Speaking of which, that's tomorrow night and I cbf really.
Quote by Gymmeh
Hmmmm I do and I don't.

I still prefer Last Nerve. Soo good haha.
But the NA hype is probs due to the Parkway Drive top friend on MSYAPCENBSABZHGPE.

And they're touring with Internal Affairs... Speaking of which, that's tomorrow night and I cbf really.

true,

also i dont think many ppl would really be riding their nuts atm if abordi wasnt in the band.
What's happening with Break Even at the moment?
They haven't had any shows for quite a while.
Quote by lachyray
Blasphemy!!!
Quote by lachyray
Yeah basically new songs up on their page.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Not as good, too slow.

I waited all day at work knowing these were online and i wanted to listen soooooooooo bad. Got home, was let down. Not keen
Page 1 of 3