an amazing straight edge band from philly. check em out you guys will like if you havent heard.

www.myspace.com/xkingdomx
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
These guys are really, really good. I'm really digging 'Black Sheep', and i actually think the vocals strike me as something a little different for some reason. Good band!
rites of nothing.
wow apparantly they are fronted by a woman, which makes no difference to me, im actually really suprised. pretty cool
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
wow apparantly they are fronted by a woman, which makes no difference to me, im actually really suprised. pretty cool

How I missed that is beyond me! Doesn't make a difference, but I did think it was a man but now it all makes sense lol.
rites of nothing.
Sweet band.
Played with them the other night, so good live.
So much energy from the vocalist.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show