How many people who are in a band experianced to second hand smoke and you don't smoke? Does it bother you? Its hardly impossible to avoid it, because most all rockstars are constantly smoking. Opinions...
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
yeah cause only people in bands can experience second hand smoke...

my dad smoked and i grew up in a cloud of smoke...

and my drummer smokes but not near me because my girlfriend is always around and she hates the smell... (As do i)...

and i dont think that most all rockstars smoke... i really truly dont...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Well, especially indoor practice, I inhale about 2 packs of cigerattes.
Second hand smoke is bs, your lungs get far more affected by cars and factories and stuff then by people smoking around you.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
^ true.dat

though my friend smokes and he says "but alexi smokes!! and so and so smokes etc."
Idiot.
^ true.dat

though my friend smokes and he says "but alexi smokes!! and so and so smokes etc."
Idiot.
Quote by Hells_Bell
Second hand smoke is bs, your lungs get far more affected by cars and factories and stuff then by people smoking around you.

I can see some truth to that.
Yeah, we probably are being affected more by cars, but we have to reduce whatever makes us sick, starting with cigarettes.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Once again it's one of those things that society decided to be bad, just like marijuana and a shitload of other stuff. It's not as harmful as people make it too be( refering to second hand smoke, not smoking in itself), just gives uptight people something to be all uptight and rightious about.

Don't get me wrong though, I think that smoking is bad for your health, and I'm saying this as a smoker.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
I'm the only smoker in my band.

They deal with it.
They have to.

I'm not changing for shit.
Poor advice.
That's very awesome of you to suggest starting to better things by giving up something insignificant to you....
^ David Bowie makes straight guys question their sexuality

.....I would know
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
"and the lord said unto brother micah, "dude, just go f*ck yourself""

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."
Quote by DeathOnTwoLegs

.....I would know

...So would I.

Bowie
Quote by DeathOnTwoLegs

.....I would know

Indeed. I chose my good friend Austin to be my partner for my project on David Bowie. First thing he said when I pulled up a picture on the internet: "God, he's hot."
Wade in the water, child.
David Bowie scares the crap outta me...for a sec I thought it was the red head from "The Breakfast Club"
Quote by Leonheart
Quit being a pussy.

+1.

And I'm only saying that because I'm so fond of the threadstarter.
Quote by DeathOnTwoLegs

.....I would know

I always thought he did that to straight women.
Quote by future rock god
I always thought he did that to straight women.

if only that were true.

people had some strange ideas in the 70's... for instance they thought that elton john had been doing the girl that he had a duet with.
It has nothing to do with being a pussy, just wanted to see if it affects anyone.
i practice in a house so the smoker has to go outside, or out of a skylight.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Our singer and I smoke. Our bassist doesn't mind but the drummer has a go at us for smoking even if he isn't there. If it bothers him that much he knows where the door is.
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
I don't mind the whole second hand smoke part, but the smell is terrible. I can't stand it. I hate how it just .. clings to you and your clothes. Ick. But I don't have to really deal with it since I'm basically a solo act. When I need a bass line I just call my little brother and he doesn't smoke.
My thinking is, if my band are practising at my house, then the smoker can go outside, as i dont smoke and dont want my room smelling. But if we practice at the smokers house then we just have to put up with it, after all its stupid to ask the person to leave their own house.

Basicly, house rules. if the person don't do it in their house, go outside.
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying "Damn... we screwed up!"

Quote by Muppet
OMGLOLZORZ!!!!!1111oneoneone

You are SO funny, I can't believe it!

[/sarc. off]
Take up smoking and blow your smoke directly at him at all times. You'll have the last laugh.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
None of the guys in my band smoke, not a problem for me. It's a problem for them sometimes though.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
The other guitarist in the band i am in smoke cigarettes , it doesn't bother me too much. He always goes outside too smoke, but he does do it in the car when we're driving but he opens the window so it's not that bad.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace