Can you put the music on guitar pro on a CD and use it as a backing track?

and how do you do it?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Apr 30, 2007,
in gt5 you can export a wav file of the tab, just mute the guitar parts and you got a backing track
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer
Mayones Bell 2
Boss DD-3
Boss DS-1
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop GCB-95
Laney Hardcore Mxd 30
you go file > export, and then export it to midi, it wont have the rse but it will still work all good. if you want the rse then just get a microphone up against you're speakers and record it playing. i know it wont be that greater quality but meh, its only a backing track...
Quote by Uncle Wolfgang
in gt5 you can export a wav file of the tab, just mute the guitar parts and you got a backing track

so i click export wav file and then i can put it on a USB stick? (with taking the bass out)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I suggest you visit this site, the backing tracks are far superior than those on gt5,

http://www.guitarbt.com/

you have to sign in though, but it's worth it.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
I put a cable from my the headphone port on my PC and connect it to the microphone input, then just set Audacity recording and play the GuitarPro track.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
I put a cable from my the headphone port on my PC and connect it to the microphone input, then just set Audacity recording and play the GuitarPro track.

Lol, that's very creative. You can just choose 'stereo mix' as the input source in Audacity, then it will record whatever comes out of your speakers.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Pleiadian
Lol, that's very creative. You can just choose 'stereo mix' as the input source in Audacity, then it will record whatever comes out of your speakers.

<_<

>_>

Yeah, I totally did that anyway .

Thanks for that, actually. I'll do that from now on.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB

i dont have audacity

so if i export the wav im sweet?
<//////>~