I was just thinking the other day how many amazing (and not so) musicians have died at the age of 27, these people often being founders or responsible for bringing forth a genre of music to the public. I say we have a few minutes silence for all those who we have lost.
*Kurt Cobain
*Janis Joplin
*Jimi Hendrix
*Jeff Buckley
*Brian Jones
*Robert Johnson
*Jim Morrison

Can you think of any more?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
^ lol, Add this musician to the list,

Search button.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i have a book called something like the dark side of rock and roll. its all about myths and conspiracies in the world of rock and roll culture, and there's a whole chapter on the 27 thing. all of these guys are mentioned in it, and there might be more, but the books all the way in my room, and i dont wanna get it. everyone should get that book though.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by Leonheart
Nope you're off by 4.

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero

23... theres a movie on it.
A/S/L?
27-(2+7)+(7-2)=23

Coincidence? I think not.

Its weird that 27 is unlucky when 28 is perfect.
Wait.

Jeff Buckley is dead?!?

When did this happen?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by Instrumetal
Wait.

Jeff Buckley is dead?!?

When did this happen?

Umm...1997
Quote by The_Cory
27-(2+7)+(7-2)=23

Coincidence? I think not.

Its weird that 27 is unlucky when 28 is perfect.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha