DigiTech RP200 Multi-Effects Processor

This is a DigiTech RP200 Multi-Effects Processor. It was purchased earlier this year and has only been used once. I still have the box from the store, and all the power supply and manuals are included. If you want a certain sound from amps, effects, or certain pickups this is the right processor for you. I am selling all my effects plus this processor because I no longer have use for them. Thanks a lot and hopefully talk with you soon!

Features:

Use up to 12 Effects at a single time
Fully Programmable
Drum Machine

24 bit A/D D/A
Jam-A-Long
Chromatic Tuner
Simple To Use
Stereo Output
6 Digit Alpha Numeric Display
Built-in Expression Pedal
Power Chord Included
Specs:

Input: 1/4" TS
Jam-a-Long: 1/8" Stereo TRS
Output: 1/4" Stereo TRS
Headphones: 1/8" Stereo TRS
A/D/A: 24 bit Delta Sigma
Power Supply: 9 VAC, 1.3A
Power Consumption: 6.8 Watts
Memory: 40 User, 40 Factory Presets
Effects: Pickup Simulator, Compressor, Am Modeling, Wah, Acoustic Guitar Simulator, 3 band EQ, Noise Gate, Cabinet Modeling, Mic Placement, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, Panner, Vibrato, Rotary Speaker, AutoYa, YaYa, SynthTalk, Enveloped Filter, Pitch shift, Detune, Whammy, Delay, and Reverb.
Drum Machine: 30 Patterns
Simultaneous Effects: up to 11
Dimensions: 8.5" x 10" x 2.25"
Weight: 3 lbs.

You can get ahold of me at Bealsey1@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon.
u should post this in gear ads, and remove the ebay link cuz they dont allow that here...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams