Mmmkay after watching a particulary excellent episode of HBO's drama series The Sopranos, a certain scene where Tonys daughter Meadow brings home a half black half jewish boy, made me want to hear other entertaining names for people of different races. Please none of the obvious ones. My current favourites are Hymie, for jews, and melanzana, pronounced "mool - in - yarn." or Mooley. Also porridge wog for scots. I hope nobody gets all homo about this thread... enjoy the political incorrectness.
Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
I hope nobody gets all homo about this thread... <--- not meant to be malicious, ^^^^u 3 are cocks forgettin so offended
Quote by cellomaster
I hope nobody gets all homo about this thread... <--- not meant to be malicious, ^^^^u 3 are cocks forgettin so offended

You're only making a fool of yourself. I actually went rather easy on you.
Yeah, I personally enjoy racial humour, but threadstarter, you're just a douchebag...
lol i dont feel foolish. if u dont like it in here maybe u should not post...? u've got no duty to tell me off. go play some video games. "Nuff said"
Racial slurs are really funny. Although it seems they are only funny when the person making them isn't white. Carlos Mencia, for example. Ahh, good 'ol reverse racism.
Quote by The_Cory
Racial slurs are really funny. Although it seems they are only funny when the person making them isn't white. Carlos Mencia, for example. Ahh, good 'ol reverse racism.

go back to ur rice paddy cory
Quote by cellomaster
lol i dont feel foolish. if u dont like it in here maybe u should not post...? u've got no duty to tell me off. go play some video games. "Nuff said"

1. I'll post if I like.

2. You're unoriginal in your comebacks.

3. Video games?

Come up with something better if you're going to screw with me. Okay, sweetheart?
Scots and jews aren't races, dumbass.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by punk_metal
go back to ur rice paddy cory

There's a Thai restaurant near me called "The Rice Paddy."
ffs, dumbass, scottish ppl u fvcking retard, and fyi jews are a race when they want to be.
There's a difference between "race" and "ethnic group". Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
There's a difference between "race" and "ethnic group". Stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

Ftw