Anybody ever heard of em'? A very great black metal band. They might be almost too tR00 for you guys, very underground. There musicianship is very good and their lyrics are very meaningful...to me at least. I would provide a link but I can't find anything on them, so if somebody can please do so. Discuss a band so kvlt they choose not to have a lable. I can give an article about them though here

}[
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Very underground? you must be very high for them to seem underground (haha morning jokes).

They're a good listen, but there's nothing special or outstanding about them, they're just good straightforward black metal without fancy crap.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Alright they were underground in like 98' when I used to listen to em' not sure now. I'm just going through all my old albums and listening to them.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

lol they released their first demo in '99. what were you listening to of theirs in 98?

Craft is ace, I like Terror Propaganda.

lol @ "too tr00"
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Yes I'm that tR00, I'm pretty sure their EP says 98'. I'll go check

EDIT: to chey, but they did leak some stuff on the internet, not sure if that counts.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Feb 25, 2007,
I remember hearing these guys and thinking it was nothing special. Maybe I'll give it another try.
I've found Jesus
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Yes I'm that tR00, I'm pretty sure their EP says 98'. I'll go check

EDIT: to chey, but they did leak some stuff on the internet, not sure if that counts.

I'm pretty sure you listened to Craft almost 10 years ago. Leaked? 1998? wasn't that like Napster era or somethin'?

...poseur
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Yes I did use Napster back in the day, along with quite a few other programs my older sister and brother used. I've also been into metal since I was 5. Bow down to me pawn.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero