does anyone hasve any tips on how to teach yourself to sing and play because i have some great riffs and good lyrics but i cant sing and play so if anyone can help me please do
When Grunge Come's Back Ii'll Be Ready.
Quote by TheRolingStoner
your a grumpy arse

for my gr8 appreciation of rock music and especially rolling stone . i am telling you . the key is practice , practice and hell of a practice thats what it takes you filthy pig
Hi
find songs that are fairly easy to play and sing at the same time. IE: songs that have similar rythem for guitar and singing. Stay away from songs like stairway.
Look for stuff like Bob Dylan or Sam Roberts.
Well, wrong forum, but since you asked...

Try songs with simple guitar parts and easy rhythms. I'd recommend beginning with pop-punk like green day, because whether or not you like it, it's quite simple to get at the same time.

Just don't start off with something complex like stairway to heaven or master of puppets.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
are youall blind? I should warn all of you excent andy and the threadstarter. Read the damn FAQ!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.