Singingfish, which up till now was my only means of finding individual mp3s of songs I wanted, cuz my college blocks all P2Ps, has now disappeared.

Seriously type it into the address bar, it automatically goes to AOL Video.

Dammit!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Feb 25, 2007,
Well.....that sucks.

R.I.P. Singingfish, you will be surely "missed."

EDIT: By the way, did you really have to spell "fuking" with the black letters at the end? I see that all the time, and I have to double-take because I use UG Black. Always looks like people just didn't type out the rest of the word.
Last edited by RawrDemon at Feb 25, 2007,
Heh, well I hate having my cuss words filtered out, so that was the only thing I could do... sorry.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Honestly, who says 'cuss words'?

And that isn't the only way. That's the noobs way.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
There's always projectplaylist.com.

But yes, Singingfish will be missed.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Rankles

And that isn't the only way. That's the noobs way.

Enlighten me, then.
the best way is to put f and then uc and then k
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Nope, that don't work.

Surely there must be more people who mourn the loss of singingfish?