What Kind of Amp would you use for vocals? Accoustic? Regular Guitar? Anyone Know Good Settings For An Amp used for vocals?
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
some keyboard amps have XLR sockets for vocals. What are looking for?
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
Like what are you supposed to use or is there no real "Supposed" you just get a guitar amp and make sure its loud?
Quote by MrCarrot

My frontman runs his electro-acoustic and vocals through the same amp (it's designed for that, it has a specific mic input and EQ). Normally when gigging etc., it's best to run vocals straight through the PA.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Yeah, But the P.A At the gigs we always is really really really shit. so we said we should cut the shit and get a propper Vocals AMP, any ideas?
Quote by MrCarrot

Too expensive, just an amp will do tbh
Quote by MrCarrot

Our band used to just fiddle about using various guitar amps for vocals and its just crap to be honist, far too quiet and often dosen't sound right.

In the end our singer just got a PA system and it was so much better, also having a PA system has proved very useful for other things.

By the way if anything is the 'proper' amplifying system for vocals its a PA.
well, you could buy a amp designed for vocals but i have read here that you could use a fender twin reverb as a vocal-amp and it will sound great.