anyone ever heard these guys? i seen a thing n NME the other day about them being the greatest band in the word or something. straight off, i hadnt heard them play a note, but thought this to be bullshit, and so thought they were shit. so , i listened to em, and i stick by my answer . my friends are into them, and now their apparently so good, but i dont lke em at all. they just bore me. anyone else feel this way , or anyone like em? what is it that you like about em/hate?

iveheard shit like "theres so many instruments not just the usuals" but , why then , dont ppl listen to beethoven , os tchaicovsky? if they want multi instrumentation, (and gd music) and also " they switch between instruments, which , is not amazing in anyway. let me know , like i wed why u like / hate them
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
Well for one thing they got the montreal indie scene noticed. I don't know, I just really like their sound. Isn't that the ony real reason you can like a band's music, cause you like the way it sounds? Sounds to me like you believed the hype and went in expecting the next Loveless or something.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....