Hey guys,

This was another one done by my bandmate on a multitrack but I think he recorded it on one track just singing and playing acoustic. Gimme some feedback it would be greatly appreciated,

thank you,

Steve

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=666658
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
first im gonna say uve got great taste in music cause this band is mad nice and i love this song
i think your voice is pretty good espically for the way you covered this song, a more relaxed version, your vocals flow well with guitar which is also good too
it would have been nice to have heard some of those voilins in the background but hey you did what u could and i thought it was great well done!

crit mine? its imagine but feel free to listen to all of them, thanks

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532005
Oh lordi, you're my new hero. This is great, I would pay big money to see Wilco do this song this way. It's one of my favorite songs and despite a few guitar blips it's very good. I think you should keep practicing this song.
I look just like Buddy Holly.
thank you both for the feedback, this is a great song.
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Can't say I've heard this song before, but you sure did it justice !

Awesome cover A+++
Hi!

Sig Retired.
thanks for the feedback everyone
This is honestly one of my favorite songs. The guitar (not being bad or anything, but different from how I'm used to hearing it and slightly off-tempo at times like mentioned) is alright, but I really just wanted to tell you that the vocals are absolutely lovely.
thank you!