Can I categorize these amp like

Marshall MG ---> Warm sound, rock
Vox AdxxVT ---> Clean sound, blues or jazz
Roland Cube --> Metal sound, metal

?????

I play pop punk, so among Marshall MG, Vox Ad series, and Roland cube, which 1 is more suitable for me?

I'm sorry if you find this topic noob, coz I am one.

Thanks all.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
possibly the vox. whatever you play, never suggest an mg.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
thanks.

anymore suggestion?
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
I was in the exact same situation some months ago, I ended up getting the cube 30...
And I still love it!
I wouldn't really call the Cube metal, it can do pretty much anything really...you can get a nice pop punk sound out of it using the R-fier setting and a nice bit of gain...as for the others, the MG isn't good for punk and i don't have any experience with the Vox
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
not an MG, it's not a warm sound by any means, it sounds like a box full of bees
go with the Vox or the Cube; I have cube and love it, but I've never tried the vox so I can't be sure
try them and see which you like better
Get a Vox. Awesome amps. I was going to get one when my MG, but they had none, so I ended up with another MG. Still though, MG's can sound medicore with a decent Distortion pedal. But get a noise gate, because the hum is rediculous.
not a MG. the vox's and cube are both great amps.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Cube for metal and some variants

Vox for pretty much anything else
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia