I've broken out with some kind of red bumps all over myself and I'm going down to the hospital soon with my parents to get a blood test done. I'm getting tested to see if I have Mono and also to see whats going on with the allergic reaction. I also have taken some oxycodone/percocet pills lately and I'm scared they will show up in the test. Does anyone know the possibilities of them testing for these? Do they have to do a specific test to see if I've taken them?

Thanks
i love how people share their totally F'ed up problems with the pit.

but seriously, i have no idea.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Of course. Blood tells all.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You should be fine. If they do a blood test for the allergic reaction they won't test for those. Every thing they screen for costs money.
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray
Their not testing for drugs. It's a different procedure. Anyways, even if they were, blood clears in about a week or sooner.

Red bumps? Hope it turns out ok.
chicken pox?
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Maybe you have scarlet fever. its like when you have strep, some people dont realize it, and you get scarlet fever. its like these tiny red bumps it looks like a rash. youll be fine if u take antibiotics, if thats what it is.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Quote by chocolatguitar
lol why would the drugs register?

they aren't testing for them, they won't find anything.

I'm thinking that testing for allergic reactions require an analysis of the blood and the drugs will come up otherwise they wouldn't ask for a blood sample to begin with. Just my thoughts, of course I could be wrong.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
I'm thinking that testing for allergic reactions require an analysis of the blood and the drugs will come up otherwise they wouldn't ask for a blood sample to begin with. Just my thoughts, of course I could be wrong.

no, they won't show up. i know from first hand experience.

when you're testing for something certain in the blood, you are looking for only that certain thing (in this case mono) so nothing else will show up.
I just overheard him saying that a Mono-Spot Test, CPC Test, and a Medical Profile Test will be done.
Quote by chocolatguitar
no, they won't show up. i know from first hand experience.

when you're testing for something certain in the blood, you are looking for only that certain thing (in this case mono) so nothing else will show up.

Well, what if they want to make sure that it's not that certain thing that's making you allergic? Perhaps they want to make sure that it isn't something wrong with you, first.

Again, I could be wrong. I'm just trying to play devils advocate here.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If he's taking a CPC test he better study! Trust someone who works in an E.R., your going to be fine. Maybe not with the red bumps, but with the drugs.
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray