Well, I recently came across a YGM-1 Guitar mate, and it has inputs for reverb and tremolo. I'd like to be able to use these, but when it was sold to me, there was no mention of foot switches. Is this something I could easily build myself, and if so, where can I find the schematics. If not, how would I go about getting them?
I emailed behringer about the price of the bugeras, and they said the list price for the 333xl would be about 500 dollars us
Any regular (not line 6, basically) footswitch with two buttons will do. Look on musiciansfriend for the cheapest 2-button job and buy it.