We all know Chelsea Football Culb (AKA Cheating Football Club) just beat the reserves of Arsenal FC. But the question is how much was the ref being payed?

Arsenal should have won and thats from a Tottenham fan!

Thoughts.
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
^^ well I hate Arsenal but the y played awesome for their age and chelski with their half a billion pound side struggled it was a good game and showed that money means shit
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
So what exactly were the blown calls?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
imo howard webb (the ref) is the best in the premiership currently.

not that that is exactly hard though lol. graham poll made an absolute shocker again today turning white hart lane into the graham poll show by sending keane off.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
graham poll made an absolute shocker again today turning white hart lane into the graham poll show by sending keane off.

Graham Poll and controversy?! Never...
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Xerothunder
So what exactly were the blown calls?

Drogba offside and given
Baptista penalty was a clear one
Carvaleho NOT sent off as a result of his 5 minute too late challenge on baptista from behind with two feet which should have resulted in a penalty
lampard should have been sent off as well

Too be fair I like watching football and to see even Arsenal lose the way they did was completly unacceptable
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Dude...get over it.

Firstly, I'd like to see Tottenham in a cup final, but that's not happening in a few million lifetims

Secondly, it's a game of football. Referees and Linesmen are only human, if they did'nt make mistakes they wouldn't be referees.

Thirdly, I think you're jealous. Chelsea have money, yes. And yes, they bought their team. But the team has vision and effort. They could have just taken their wages and not bothered, because hey, who cares? They've getting paid, right? Well, they had a desire to win and they went for it (just like Arsenal) and in the end it's a game of football, and there has to be a winner, deserve it or not.

It was a great game for both sides. I'm a Chelsea fan (have been since 97, I'm against all the spending though), and Arsenal did very well. So did Chelsea, if their comeback is anything to go by.

Well played to both teams. To threadstarter, go grow a pair. It's football, unlucky things happen, take it in you big pussy.
quite your crying, chelsea won, arsenal lost. chelsea is the better squad anyway. doesnt matter if the ref was paid or not, they deserved to win.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by axethrower13
quite your crying, chelsea won, arsenal lost. chelsea is the better squad anyway. doesnt matter if the ref was paid or not, they deserved to win.

Um... I support Tottenham I aint crying that arsenal lost it was just a sad day in football as teh result was not because of football but the ref
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
abs n91 thank you for your post

so what we have money, well look at all he other "great" teams in European football

Real Madrid have their debts cancelled every 3 years or so by the knig of spain himself
Barcelona used to have an OK team (remember kluivert in attack? what a dick) but then suddenly Ronnie, Deco, Eto'o, Giuly and lots more arrive from nowhere... THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY
There are other teams that work, but I can't be bothered to give more examples. Sure, some teams win the money from scratch, go from mediocre to great through nothing but hard work. But since when are teams like Chelsea losers?

get over it, Chelsea are still awesome, and the ref wasn't THAT bad, there's no offside on the goal, he did the best he could.
I fucking hate Chelsea.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
No one's bothered about John Terry then?

Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Arsenal reserves outplayed Chelsea who's squad cost about £400m to get. Chelsea are scum
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60