Hey every1 i am planing on buying a DIME Razorback from musicians friend and just wanted 2 noe how do i noe its NOT the china version
how much does it cost? those chinese people work for practically a bowl of rice.... so it will be cheap, send a link or sumtin...
My Arsenal

- Epiphone Les Paul Custom, ( GOLD HARDWARE )
- Peavy Valveking 2x12, All Tube
- Behringer V-AMP
- Digi Tech Bad Monkey
- Digi Tech Screamin' Blues
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
Maybe while at it, order yourself an English dictionary, and this time make sure it's not from china neither.
Quote by PollutedSoul
Maybe while at it, order yourself an English dictionary, and this time make sure it's not from china neither.

+1

Really, post us a link so we can answer your question.
well it most likely might be made there, my dean dime tribute is also made in china but it was cheaper. Anyway ive heard that most people dont like it too much but i guess its still better than the average cheap guitar.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Cross check the serial number. The serial number usually tells you in which factory the guitar was made.
Slash rules.....
Quote by deathmetalboy
well it most likely might be made there, my dean dime tribute is also made in china but it was cheaper. Anyway ive heard that most people dont like it too much but i guess its still better than the average cheap guitar.

No, most guitars around $500 > razorbacks.
Dickless.
Quote by Siciliano
China guitar play for long time!

LOL +1
My Arsenal

- Epiphone Les Paul Custom, ( GOLD HARDWARE )
- Peavy Valveking 2x12, All Tube
- Behringer V-AMP
- Digi Tech Bad Monkey
- Digi Tech Screamin' Blues
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by MetalMilitia212
No, most guitars around $500 > razorbacks.

huh? guitars that are 500 are better than the 1200 razorbacks??
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Hey every1 i am planing on buying a DIME Razorback from musicians friend and just wanted 2 noe how do i noe its NOT the china version

If it's cheap then it'll be made in China or elsewhere in the Far East - bear in mind there's a difference between guitars legitimately made in China and the fakes that are all over ebay. All the big companies have their lower spec models made overseas because it's cheaper...most of the sub $500 will come from China, India, Indonesia, Taiwan or, if you're lucky, Korea.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com