Lol you cant get any more un-metal than that.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by fronkpies

+1
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
You could look in the coding of their page [look for 'source' in the IE menus] and just find the font... that wd take awhile tho...
GooGle?
Quote by burningcowsrule
Damn, you're hardcore.

Actually I am, got a problem with that?

Ps. System of a down ****ing sucks!!!
Ditch your MySpace, that's metal.

I dunno dude, a Google search came up with this place. I don't know what a "death metal font" is, though.

http://www.dafont.com/
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Quote by JoshRidesBikes
Actually I am, got a problem with that?

I know you are, that's why I said it in the first place. Nothing says 'hardc0re' like a death metal font on myspace, I mean that shit's just br00tal. Kudos to you.
And downloading a font and putting it onto a website won't work.

Only people who have also downloaded the font and saved it onto their computer will be ble to see it, to everyone else it'll just appear as their default font, most likely Times New Roman.
Quote by burningcowsrule
I know you are, that's why I said it in the first place. Nothing says 'hardc0re' like a death metal font on myspace, I mean that shit's just br00tal. Kudos to you.

Only people who have also downloaded the font and saved it onto their computer will be ble to see it, to everyone else it'll just appear as their default font, most likely Times New Roman.

Yeah DOOD, Your a ****ig rebel. ANARCHYSkhsaIOFDHDAF
Quote by burningcowsrule

Yeah DOOD, Your a ****ing rebel. ANARCHYSkhsaIOFDHDAF
Nice one, post #13 and already this thread is f*cked up... Though I agree with burningcowsrule
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.