When I see you
walking through a field
of long stems
and yellow buds
picking leaves
off of linden trees,
I think I'd rather be
an impotent flower.
hm, nice, short and to the point. lol cant point out much, cuz there isnt much there, but i would probly try to add just one last line, and change is to

"i think i'd rather be
an impotent flower,
so i bla bla bla bla"

lol, something liek that, but do wat u wish with it.

if u could leave as helpless of a crit on 'heart frequency' in my sig, id be happy.
In my opinion, it was beautiful. I'm usually not huge and very short approach, but this one caught my eye. I love the imagery of walking through the field seeing all those things, really nice to imagine. 9/10

My new one is "The Vixen Utopia" if you could crit it, thanks a bunch
impotent flower was great. Though I do think you should consider having a "I'd rather this... instead of that" finish to it, but this does leave it open to innterpretations, which is nice.

Twas good.

You owe me from your pawn one
great short piece.

i kind of chuckled at the end.
i wasn't expecting it at all.
it just came out of nowhere,
being all witty and whatnot.

i thought it was great.

I just want to sleep forever.

Quote by SilenceEvolves
When I see you
walking through a field
of long stems
and yellow buds
picking leaves
off of linden trees,
I think I'd rather be
an impotent flower.

excellent. subtle rhymes, simple imagery,
unexpected ending. basically, it rocked my
socks.. in a beautiful and understated way.

i am impressed.

: )
Thanks guys.

I thought about adding a last line, but I figured it was clear enough what I was talking about without it, and it'd only serve to add more clarity, which would be kind of redundant and pointless in the end, you know what I mean? It wouldn't add anything that isn't already there. Thanks again for the comments though.
hahah very nice piece, I must say I wasn't expecting the ending, part of me wants to go "pshh" but the other, more important half says "I like it".

Quote by Grovermans
great short piece.

i kind of chuckled at the end.
i wasn't expecting it at all.
it just came out of nowhere,
being all witty and whatnot.

i thought it was great.

Yeah Corey....wit :S - I'm sorry man, I dont mean it.

I loved the use of Linden in their too, it just seemed so eloquent to contrast the last line, really nice piece man.

I also agree any additions now would perhaps taint the piece, its just great how it is.

Oh and If you could get me a few pieces for SOTW, I'd be grateful man.

peACE
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Feb 25, 2007,
to be honest (and what else would i be?), this didn't do anything for me.
it's nice, and i can't really make any suggestions to change it because it doesn't seem to lend itself to changing, i guess, but i'm not really sure what that means.

sorry for being the one guy to say something negative haha.
i've got a few in my sig that need love if you have time.
I must insist I've got quite a bit of wit for a non-Brit. And beautiful teeth.

Don't apologize, I appreciate all comments: good ones, bad ones, full crits, black people.

I'll get to yours right now system. If I forgot to return any please remind me I've got a horrible memory.
Quote by SilenceEvolves

I'll get to yours right now system. If I forgot to return any please remind me I've got a horrible memory.

Just admit you're lazy.

Oh, yeah, as for your piece, I liked it. I just can't give you criticism on it though. I just liked it a lot.
hey man, i posted above *little arrow things pointing up*

i just posted something i know, so if you wanna tag me back, i'd be much obliged. thanks man.