im doing a website about Jazz Soul & Blues as apart of my ICT coursework at 6th form and i want a picture on my front page that sums up all these types of music, any ideas
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
I'd go for a collage. If you know how to use photoshop, you could make a good one. You just need to think of the people who represent those genres. Myself I'd pick John Lee Hooker, Otis Redding and Les Paul.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
I'd go for a collage. If you know how to use photoshop, you could make a good one. You just need to think of the people who represent those genres. Myself I'd pick John Lee Hooker, Otis Redding and Les Paul.

Thanks mate good idea
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?
--Joseph Stalin
See if you can find a high-resolution image of the painting "Jazz At Takoma Station" by Joseph Holston. I think it's a beautiful painting.

It's also on the cover of The Jazz Theory Book by Mark Levine: http://www.casalatinamusic.com/jazztheory.jpg
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
a guitar, clarinet, and saxaphone warped into a swirl of piano keys
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks