View poll results: yea pick one.
Myspace
52 62%
Facebook
32 38%
Voters: 84.
MySpace or Facebook???
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
myspace sucks

facebook is okay, it's good to stay in touch
Quote by ledhed68
Facebook, it's not littered with emos

...yet

stick with myspace through these hard times. but honestly. they both suck and are very boring
Facebook ftw.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
facebook, no doubt. the people seem more...real. and fewer random friends.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I used to be a Myspace person, but recently I've just got into Facebook more. It's great, much more useful for staying in touch etc... and I've managed to organise a 200+ person flashmob next weekend!
Quote by Anty 7

facebook is okay, it's good to stay in touch

Yup I like that you don't get random people you don't know adding you.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I like the ideas on facebook more, but since none of my friends have it i use myspace.
I don't really understand, erm..

MySpace?
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by glm
Myspace.

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Facebook.

I used to love myspace, then i got 100 bulletins a day and 10 random people adding me and asking them to meet up with me somewhere. Myspace = Creepy
Facebook because it's not infested with emos that really think someone that doesn't know them is bothered about what ****ing colour eyeliner they are wearing that day.
Eh, I dont really like either, I use Myspace to keep in touch with friends from other countries and stuff though.
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
Myspace. It gives you more customization, and you can turn down the people who try to add you out of nowhere you know.
Dickless.
MySpace. I recently made on for the fun of it, so I've got no friends, but it seems like a pretty cool site.