Page 1 of 3
So this thread is basically to find out what scares the hell out of you. As for me, besides Micheal Jackson, probably the idea of people getting eaten. Cannabalism, in particular, but anything eating people just scares the shit out of me. Anyone else?
i've said it before, been laughed at before, and i will doubtless say it and be laughed at again; velociraptors.

the thought of those things scares the living daylights out of me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
this thread getting somewhere.....or when people start using the search button
I used the search button. I went 15 pages without finding anything relevant, so yea. And yea on the raptor thing I can't blame you, I watched Jurassic Park Three the other night.
The freaky dinosaurs with the really sharp claws and teeth that will like run you down and eat you. O_o.
those ****in things when they jump out at you when you watchin a video on youtube........
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
Knives.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
OMG...female volley ballplayers scare the shit outta me because they are so gross.
And going to that doc. for teenagers.
Looking for a new sig!
...Why are you scared of dwarves? I'm curious, are you scared of them clubbing your kneecap or just them in general for no apparent reason? Yea I'm also scared of bieng in large crowds. I don't like being in contact with more than probably 10 people at a time. I don't like cities, obviously.
Quote by esther_mouse
i've said it before, been laughed at before, and i will doubtless say it and be laughed at again; velociraptors.

the thought of those things scares the living daylights out of me.

You do know they're only about 2 to 3 foot tall dont you? The Jurassic Park films were extremely wrong.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Son of a Brit
your mom

lol when i saw this thread it was inevtiable that someone was going to say that
You could start ANY thread and that will come up somewhere. But back on topic the damn things were only three feet tall? Still, I'd be scared of them taking a bite out of my...yea...
Spiders and injuring my hands
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
You could start ANY thread and that will come up somewhere. But back on topic the damn things were only three feet tall? Still, I'd be scared of them taking a bite out of my...yea...

If they're three foot tall you can probably beat them to death with your schlong.
o man....
Flying Humanoids, look them up, aint nothin scarier

Quote by gibson_lover_ga
yea on the raptor thing I can't blame you, I watched Jurassic Park Three the other night.

+1, though its more like a fearful respect.....

a bass tuned to C leaning on an amp for like ten seconds.....someone will know what i mean

Dimuu Borgir fans

my penis hurting for no reason

the idea of my guitars necks snapping

my instruments being stolen

fighting a big black dude in prison.....
Yea it kind of scares me when I'm playing and all the sudden my strings start to turn red...I always think my vision is going wierd. But nah my fingers are just bleeding.
spiders and scorpions

Im not coming back in this thread now since soon there'll be pics
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
im shit scared of deep sea and any creatures in the deep sea---whales--what the hell is up with whales? they look like they dangle around in the sea--they dont swim the hang--like on a string or something---and everything is so freakishly huge and blue--also octopuses---all squirmy and big and those damn tentacles....whats that movie with the giant octopus and a bunch of guys out to sea?
I'm scared of foxes eating spaghetti, witches, corner yoghurts, food that flies have been on, square things with jagged edges, and satsumas with spiders in them.
Balloons. I'm afraid they're gonna spontaneously pop in my face. And roller coasters. I like being in control, thanks.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Oh...That reminds me of another one...Shake out your sleeping bag if it hasn't been used in a while if you need it. Last time I didn't and I woke up with 9 or 10 spider bites (non-lethal, obviously) on my leg.
Quote by Mynabull
Balloons. I'm afraid they're gonna spontaneously pop in my face. And roller coasters. I like being in control, thanks.

my aunt is terrified of balloons
Like Jason and Freddy movies? I love those things. Or are you talkin more like flags of our fathers?
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email

this is scary, but at the same time kinda funny, and the more you see it... kinda cute
Page 1 of 3