In response to the WORST piece of gear. Whats the best?

I own a digitech rp250 and i really like it.
Also, rocktron makes a kickass chorus pedal (sp?)

Oh, and my epiphone m3 is the best guitar i have played.
That Fender American strat was pretty awesome through a TSL100...
I tried a LP standard which was good, too.

And a rick 360/12, which had a sad story attached to it...

EDIT: and my own guitar: Ibanez GSA60. It's so much more comfortable and versatile than any pro level axe I've tried. Honestly.
Mesa triple rectifier... it was amazing
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
PRS Custom 24, I played one at Guitar Center. I'm jealous of anyone who owns one....
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
i once played a gibson lp worth 3000 big ones in a store.......oh my god i think that even whaen you break it it sounds good....
My new Peavy JSX head is awesome. And it looks bad ass with all the chrome and the tubes when their glowing. I actually liked it better than the mesa dual rec I tried. It was pricey though!!
The best guitar: Fender Custom shop Rory Gallagher strat.

Best amp: My uncle's blackface Vibroverb...I need to go visit my uncle soon again.
Fender Stratocaster HW1 through a Fender Frontman 25R.
Yup I know it's lame for a "best gear used"
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

1969 Fender Strat that a family friend of mine in Iceland owns. I got the most incredible tone from it.
Mesa Road King Series II with a PRS custom 24. Pure orgasm.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
50's American Strat; it's sexy.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
best guitar, probly a USA jackson sl2 soloist, i could only afford the jap one

best amp, i have no idea the only thing that comes to mind is the best cleans ive ever played were probly one a kustome 36 coupe combo, amazing
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
A Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier head driven through a Marshall AVT slant cab with a gorgeous Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst-reissue making some nice tones courtesy of me.

I've also given Diezel amps a try. I like them.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
i played a dual rectifier in local shop around here i think i about had a musical orgasm... as for the best guitar ive played... a jackson dinky
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by ledhed68
1969 Fender Strat that a family friend of mine in Iceland owns. I got the most incredible tone from it.

My uncle has a '69 too (the bastard ), but it's not amazing, still great though.
58 Gibson Les Paul. The real thing, not a re-issue. Cherry sunburst.
I was almost afraid to even touch it. Played it through a fender amp (dunno what model though). Sounded beautiful.
Vox Ac30 blew me away, but way too expensive. and for a guitar Id have to say an Eric Johnson strat
srv strat through a fender tweed
best blues tone i ever had and that guitar is amazing to play
A Jem going through a Cornford Hellcat. Prophet Of Page (or Tom) owns them.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
i think jems are completely awful and overpriced
i played one and decided that for the price you might as well get an american strat and eip les paul custom and then some kind of ibanez rg
then you would have every major sound covered(metal,humbucker,single coil)
jmho
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
the best piece of gear iv ever played would easily be a bareknuckel nailbomb... as for the best guitar, wait two weeks until my project guitar is finished an i'll get back to you
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

My guitar is easily the nicest guitar I've ever played... it's a Tom Anderson Drop Top Classic, so it damn well should be.

Amp wise, I'd probably have to go for a Fender Vibro King, simply amazing amp.

Effects wise, I think it's probably an OCD Distortion pedal a friend of mine has.
i love the Vox ad50vt, especially for its price and it also comes stocked with a celestion speaker instead of the crappy vox made ones tha come with the ad30 and 15. guitarwise i would say a black beauty that my dads friend owns, man that guitar sings like an angel
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Guitar-wise it was probably a Guild hollowbody at the local shop. That thing was damn sexy... I cant think of any amps that stand out. I've touched a real 50s tweed Fender amp of some sort. Didn't get to play through it though.
I've played some old Seinway in RCA studio B. That was orgasmic...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?