I wanna get a game off of limewire but i forget how to tell if games have viruses on them so if someone could tell that would be cool.

thnx
Don't think there is a way you can tell without downloading. It's not like they're gonna write "OMG AWESUM GAME LOLZ". They'll disguise it. The safest way to steal games is to borrow the installation CD.
Or just use Bittorrent. Much better than Limewire. Honestly, I pirate everything except music. I buy all my CDs.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by sashki
Don't think there is a way you can tell without downloading. It's not like they're gonna write "OMG AWESUM GAME LOLZ". They'll disguise it. The safest way to steal games is to borrow the installation CD.

No i mean like in the size if its below a certian size it deff. has one my freind told me.
Better idea would probably to get them from a torrent than limewire, that way at least you know it's the right thing. If you insist on getting it off limewire just make sure you get one that looks to be about the right size, for example if there are 15 you find, and 10 of them are 800mb, 2 are 200mb, and the other 3 are 20kb, get the larger one =)
Quote by Mynabull
Or just use Bittorrent. Much better than Limewire. Honestly, I pirate everything except music. I buy all my CDs.

I have utorrent and ive been waiting like 3 days for vice city so i decided to reinstall limewire//is Bittorrent different then utorrent?
well if the size is in kb rather than mb then you'll know its just a piece of shit. Games are usually around 200-300 mb. Dont download of limewire tho, use torrent. All games on limewire are shit.
Quote by pinkhaze29
I have utorrent and ive been waiting like 3 days for vice city so i decided to reinstall limewire//is Bittorrent different then utorrent?

It's the same thing basically, try to find ones with lots of seeds in the torrent to get a better download. http://torrentspy.com/ isn't a bad place to look
yeah if is a game make sure the size is in MB not KB. But seriousally games off limewire suck ass. Use torrents.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
yea torrents got everything and its usually faster too
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
If the file size is tiny then it's a virus

but use Bit torrent- its so much better and pratically virus free- AND it's quicker
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Mynabull

+1
I'm back, you douchebags.