Poll: What do you like more?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you like more?
Jackson
11 61%
Esp Ltd
7 39%
Voters: 18.
What do you like more Esp or Jackson?
Guitar
Jackson JS30Kv

Amp
Vox AD15VT
MARSHALL MS-2C Micro-Amp
jackson duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Jackson i dont play metal or anything but they are sexy as...
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
^Still made by the same company.

I find LTD's to be better than jacksons IMO. I hate their necks.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Oh great, in a week ESP will be in the lead because of all the kiddies thinking "D00d like who cares about quality!! it IS neck-thru and has EMgS !!!!"

Happens every time these polls are put up.
^ ESP is better quality than jackson though man. not LTDs but real ESP wipe the floor with jacksons quality wise. sound is equal, playability is equal, jackson looks cooler, but ESP will come with better features for a lower price, and are built like tanks, so im gonna says ESP has a SLIGHT edge over jackson.
EDIT: also you contradicted yourself, because having a thru-neck guitar that has high quality pickups makes it a better quality guitar. ESP wins for sure now
Quote by pimpslap1236
^ ESP is better quality than jackson though man. not LTDs but real ESP wipe the floor with jacksons quality wise. sound is equal, playability is equal, jackson looks cooler, but ESP will come with better features for a lower price, and are built like tanks, so im gonna says ESP has a SLIGHT edge over jackson.
EDIT: also you contradicted yourself, because having a thru-neck guitar that has high quality pickups makes it a better quality guitar. ESP wins for sure now

Have you ever played a USA built SL1?

Edit: Quality control normally doesn't apply to what neck joint or pickups a guitar use. A Ibanez Universe is bolt-on, so therefore it isn't as good as a ESP?
Last edited by Guitarislife125 at Feb 25, 2007,
I'd say Jackson, mainly because of the Randy Rhoads series...can't beat that...ESP do make some sweet-ass guitars though.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by Guitarislife125
Have you ever played a USA built SL1?

Edit: Quality control normally doesn't apply to what neck joint or pickups a guitar use. A Ibanez Universe is bolt-on, so therefore it isn't as good as a ESP?

you misunderstand me. i adore jacksons man i own several including a usa SL1. its a killer axe, but im just speakign in general. there are some amazing ESP's there are some amazing Jackson's/ when you look at the high end guitars from jackson and ESP there is no difference between them at all. when you start to look at the lower ends jacksons quality starts to drop off, but ESP still retains a high quality guitar with the LTD line. and just because its bolt-on doestn mean its bad. you got me all wrong. look at stratocasters those are some of the nicest in the world and they're bolt on. i just see out of experience of owning every level of jacksons, and ESP including custom shop models that ESP has a slight edge. why do you think kirk hammett switched up to ESP's for the monsters of rock tours, because they're built better and could handle the beatings. thats also why dave switched to ESP......until he joined Dean. when 2 companies are so equally matched you also have to look at personal preference. i just like ESP's a bit better. jacksons kick ass though. and about the Universe, Its an Ibanez so its not really relevant. still an amazing guitar though.
Quote by pimpslap1236
you misunderstand me. i adore jacksons man i own several including a usa SL1. its a killer axe, but im just speakign in general. there are some amazing ESP's there are some amazing Jackson's/ when you look at the high end guitars from jackson and ESP there is no difference between them at all. when you start to look at the lower ends jacksons quality starts to drop off, but ESP still retains a high quality guitar with the LTD line. and just because its bolt-on doestn mean its bad. you got me all wrong. look at stratocasters those are some of the nicest in the world and they're bolt on. i just see out of experience of owning every level of jacksons, and ESP including custom shop models that ESP has a slight edge. why do you think kirk hammett switched up to ESP's for the monsters of rock tours, because they're built better and could handle the beatings. thats also why dave switched to ESP......until he joined Dean. when 2 companies are so equally matched you also have to look at personal preference. i just like ESP's a bit better. jacksons kick ass though. and about the Universe, Its an Ibanez so its not really relevant. still an amazing guitar though.

Ahh, sorry for the misunderstanding