I was changing strings today, and as I was pulling out the pins, my bridge pin broke. So, now I need new ones. My acoustic guitar is an Epiphone Hummingbird. So, can someone suggest me some, and maybe tell me an easier way to pull those demons out?
Sent from my iPad.
just gotta be more careful.. the guys at my local guitar shop just pull em out by hand (don't use any tools either cuz u might scratch up your guitar if it slips). If ur having trouble, I recommend you put on some rubber dishwashing gloves to improve your grip.
buy a tool for it. planet waves makes one that winds strings, pulls pins, and cuts strings
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
I'm not sure about replacing then either. You'd think they would be a standard size, but I did the same thing to my acoustic and got some replacements, but they didn't fit.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Meh, I'll take my beat up acoustic to the shop and see what I can get.

for the help.
Sent from my iPad.
someone i know got a screw closest to the size of the hole he could get, took the sharp end off it and screwed it in and out when needed. it worked pretty well however it was just an old beat up guitar, i wouldnt recommed doing it to your pride and joy.
I don't really like the tools that they make to pull bridge pins. I've found that loosening the strings, taking them off of the tuning heads, and then sticking my hand inside my guitar and pushing the bridge pins from the bottom to be the best way to do it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
if you have smaller hands take out your middle 3 strings and push the bridge pin out from inside with a small needle and your fingers, this worked for me

p.s. literally under the bridge
Go to the shop and show them your guitar they'll look around fo the closest looking pins i got my pin replaced it looks the same but its smaller and the ball is more round than all my other pins since the other ones look squareish
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Go to the shop and show them your guitar they'll look around fo the closest looking pins i got my pin replaced it looks the same but its smaller and the ball is more round than all my other pins since the other ones look squareish
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.