Hey everyone,
This is a song ive been workin on for quite a while, its pretty fast and pretty damn heavy. It was listening to a lot of different music while i was recording this (like Killswitch, Unearth, some wierd rap, and John Butler Trio). Those influences really jumped out at me when I listened back to my finally recording. Anyways, check it out, and if you like it thats great, if you dont thats even better. Just tell me what youd like to hear in the song.
Thanks a lot everybody.
Its called "ALiVE" @
www.myspace.com/jerodgee

And ill go crit for crit.
-Jerod
Crit mine? The vocals are amazing.
I wish I could do that.
Guitar is very good, sounds well thought out.
Reminds me of Still Remains and Lamb Of God.
Drums were very good, did you do them?
Great song. I liked it,
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
I liked this a lot. It sounds well recorded, and the vocals are very good (especially the backup ones which sing that harmony thing). I love the guitar riffs. They're all awesome. I don't like the rap part very much, though. The guitar playing reminds me of trivium, which is really good. It sounds good, and I think it is a good song. I like the clean part (it sounds almost like a nylon string or something). Good job. Mind critting mine even though it's not like this really? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Oh...this reminds me of AT ALL COST which is a band that you might really like, so check them out, too. Thanks.
thanks for the crit guys. Im kind of leading away from the screaming things in some of the songs ive been working on. So ill let you know when i have those up.
Thanks again