Finish pedal board.
11 52%
Banjo.
2 10%
Acoustic Guitar.
8 38%
Voters: 21.
so i've come to three choices, all involving a CRAPLOAD of work. here they are:

1. Finish the pedal board. Save straight to my b-day, and get a delay, eq and tuner.

2. Banjo (not kidding). ive been wanting to put some banjo into my playing, becuase i lovveeeee the sound of banjo's.

3. acoustic guitar. this could come in handy either way.

i know none of these are absolutly needed, but you can always improve. thanks guys!
Hmm, I'd say get an acoustic, they're always useful. I play acoustic loads since I got a decent one.

My drummer's learning to play the banjo haha.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I'd finish my pedal board first. You might as well finish something you've started on.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by TehJermie
A good banjo costs an assload. Having said that, they're awesome and get one.

around here they have real nice banjos for cheap.
^Well you're lucky. Round Los Angeles, you're lucky if you can find a decent one for 500 bucks.
Damn Arlabester, first a metal guitar, now a banjo/accoustic/finished pedalbodard?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Damn Arlabester, first a metal guitar, now a banjo/accoustic/finished pedalbodard?

i switched from getting the metal guitar.

with a few jiggles of knobs i got the right tone.
Banjos own all...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I voted banjo. Simple because banjos rule. Fact.

But in all honesty I recommend finishing your pedal board first.
well the thing with finishing my pedal board is i really want to finish it because theres like 3 huge gaps in my pedal board and its bugging me.

but this is my only chance (til christmas 0_o) to get an acoustic/banjo.
Quote by BloodBlooms
how about a compromise? finish your pedalboard, but include a Boss AC-3 in there...

i hate boss.

i got a mt-2 and it broke in 2 days.
I voted for your pedal board, only because it doesn't sound like you have enough money for a decent acoustic. I love my acoustic.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I voted for your pedal board, only because it doesn't sound like you have enough money for a decent acoustic. I love my acoustic.

$500? thats not enough for a decent one?
Quote by Arlabester
$500? thats not enough for a decent one?

Oh, I didn't realize you had that much! You can do pretty well with that. Could also get a Deluxe Memory Man and another toy or two. I guess it comes down to which you'll get more use out of. I pick up the mandolins and banjos in the guitar store, but I know myself well enough not to buy one. I don't need another dust collector right now.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
well i only have 3 pedals to go. and two are relitavly cheap (one is undecided)

MXR EQ and fender PT-100

you realize i have 0$ right now right? im working for this. i just want to make a decision now.
Quote by Arlabester
i hate boss.

i got a mt-2 and it broke in 2 days.

i'm not sure that it's fair to judge an entire company by one pedal (a pedal widely considered to be one of the worst in its line).
no i liked the sound. it just broke in 2 days.

i consider most boss pedals to have "fake" sound. thus why i dont use digital pedals.
I'd probably go for the pedal board if I were you....would probably be more use to you in the long run.

yeah the Banjo would be DAMN cool....but well I suppose I can't really say, but you after a while you'd probably get a tad bored..