Page 1 of 2
Thousands of dolphins are being killed in the coasts of Japan. Without any reason, in mean and horrible ways.
Watch the video. It explains everything (WARNING. Contains some explicit images):
http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

If it bothers you, please sign this petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho/petition.html
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Save the Dolphins? They go undefeated in '72, come back and win it all again in '73! They're like a dynasty man! It's the other teams in the AFC East, they're the ones that need saving.

Dolphins! Dolphins! Dolphins!

/beer commercial.

In all seriousness, I signed the petition.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Don't know. But I signed in more than one of these in the past and never got an email from them =\
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

But Dolphin-killing is so awesome.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I had fish over the weekend. Salmon to be precise.

The salmon fish won't have been treated any better than those dolphins, but where's the petition to ban salmon fishing?
Most people won't have any reason except "dolphinz r cute lol"
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Quote by burningcowsrule

The salmon fish won't have been treated any better than those dolphins, but where's the petition to ban salmon fishing?

You're welcome to make one about salmons
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by burningcowsrule

exactly, but dolphins seem to have more of a personality to them, thats all. and they are rarer. People do adopt dolphins (silly thing really, but true). Would anyone want to adopt a salmon?
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Ate dolphin earlier this year. Amazing stuff.
Where can I contact the people killing them? I want to make a request.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by urik
You're welcome to make one about salmons

I don't think you got my point.

I was trying to say that the only reason that most people who sign this petition are going to sign it is that dolphins are dolphins, and most of these people will have no qualms in eating fish that have been caught and treated in the same way.
Brilliant, I love Dolphins.

Couldn't eat a whole one though...
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by twowheels
exactly, but dolphins seem to have more of a personality to them, thats all. and they are rarer. People do adopt dolphins (silly thing really, but true). Would anyone want to adopt a salmon?

I want to adopt a salmon!
GR, you must find a way to squeeze in the pic of you with the makeup; I mean you managed it in most of the others!

But yeah, I signed the petition.
What was the last thing a dolphin did to help me?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by burningcowsrule
I don't think you got my point.

I was trying to say that the only reason that most people who sign this petition are going to sign it is that dolphins are dolphins, and most of these people will have no qualms in eating fish that have been caught and treated in the same way.

I get you but we're in the pit so I had to make a stupid comment.
The thing, is that most killed dolphins go to the trash.
Who gives a shit for the cows? They are grown, and killed just for us to eat them.
Now, if you kill a cow, and instead of eating it, you throw it, it's like killing these dolphins.
Same thing here. Salmons are killed to be eaten. But dolphins not, and there is the problem.

EDIT: another reason, is that dolphins appear in the movie "TITANIC" and salmons don't.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Feb 25, 2007,
Really...is that music necessary?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I swam with dolphins when I was 9 and at the end it kept swimming off before I could grab it's fin. Jammy little shit.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Quote by urik

EDIT: another reason, is that dolphins appear in the movie "TITANIC" and salmons don't.

That's a valid argument? Damit, there go my plans to kill and eat Leonardo DiCaprio.
Quote by chubbychunks
GR, you must find a way to squeeze in the pic of you with the makeup; I mean you managed it in most of the others!
But yeah, I signed the petition.

bhahahhahah, FTW
I'm back, you douchebags.
This reminds me of that south park episode... save the whales mother ****er
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
How about instead of slowly cutting through the neck, just lopping the whole head off? Mercy, FTW.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
****ers...
God that makes me sick.
I actually joined Greenpeace exclusively for their stuff with whale protection.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by AngilasGuy
****ers...
God that makes me sick.
I actually joined Greenpeace exclusively for their stuff with whale protection.

Greenpeace are stupid fucking hippies.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

**** you buddy.
It's no PETA.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
I've heard dolphins are very smart animals, on par with human intelligence some say.

If they're so smart how come they keep getting caught and eaten?
Quote by AngilasGuy
**** you buddy.
It's no PETA.

Greenpeace are stupid fucking hippies. Their continued opposition to sensible farming practises and GM crops are responsible for the technology's slow progress meaning millions more people will continue to starve in the third world because of Greenpeace's moronic and unsubstantiated opposition to everything scientific.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

+1.

They are an organisation with no concept of reality.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Shave The Whales!!!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by Meths
Greenpeace are stupid fucking hippies. Their continued opposition to sensible farming practises and GM crops are responsible for the technology's slow progress meaning millions more people will continue to starve in the third world because of Greenpeace's moronic and unsubstantiated opposition to everything scientific.

Oh please, that's hardly their biggest concern anyway.
And even if they had no problem with genetic crops, like we offer enough to third world countries anyway. What they're concerned of with that issue is proper labeling and testing, not the concept behind the genetic crops.
And scientific opposition? Thats bullshit, they're concerned with the safety of certain sciences, especially nuclear.
Everything else pretty much involves eliminating certain toxins, specific forest destruction, and clean oceans.
They're harmless. Hippies? Sure, but I really don't care.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Quote by Cyberbob
I've heard dolphins are very smart animals, on par with human intelligence some say.

If they're so smart how come they keep getting caught and eaten?

They mess with their sonar, and then use nets going down to the sea floor and pull it around a whole pod.

Imagine being hit by a flash-bang Then some guys sneaking up on you and tackling you. Thats about how much chance they have.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by AngilasGuy
Oh please, that's hardly their biggest concern anyway.
And even if they had no problem with genetic crops, like we offer enough to third world countries anyway.

GM food is the way to solve the lack of food issue.

Quote by AngilasGuy
What they're concerned of with that issue is proper labeling and testing, not the concept behind the genetic crops.

Bullshit, the guy who leads it even said that they were absolutely opposed to GM foods and nothing will change their minds. Not even scientific proof that they're safe.

Quote by Angilasguy
And scientific opposition? Thats bullshit, they're concerned with the safety of certain sciences, especially nuclear.

Again, through their rejection of nuclear power they are directly responsible for the continued consumption of fossil fuels. Nuclear power isn't perfect but Greenpeace's refusal to accept it or compromise has simply meant they continue to push their completely unrealistic plans and nothing gets done. Well done Greenpeace, your existence actually negatively affects humanity, the world and the environment.

Quote by Angilasguy
Everything else pretty much involves eliminating certain toxins, specific forest destruction, and clean oceans.
They're harmless. Hippies? Sure, but I really don't care.

They aren't harmless.

Also they don't want to eliminate "certain toxins", they just want the removal of all artificial chemicals. Case in point: DDT. Cases of malaria have risen enormously since DDT was banned, and it was banned due to enormous pressure from Green activists despite scientific studies showing it had no effect on bird eggs.

Oscar Wilde
^ /me stabs Meths in the face.

I told you to stop quoting a billion people, and answering them like that.

I don't actually even know what the thread title is, or what you just said... But it's still annoying.
Quote by Dobzilla
^ /me stabs Meths in the face.

I told you to stop quoting a billion people, and answering them like that.

I don't actually even know what the thread title is, or what you just said... But it's still annoying.

This isn't the chat you n00b.

/me doesn't actually care what dob thinks about his posting style.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

+1

'Down with nuclear power! The only source of power that we have that doesn't rely on fossil fuels and contribute to the rising levels of CO2 in the atmosphere!'
Page 1 of 2