are you sure you're just not watching them play the unlockable ones?
Signatures are overrated.
have to have a modded ps2
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
You need a modded PS2 to do it. You have to edit the files or something like that.
or you could take your guitar hero setup and excrete on it and bash a random toyota with it.....
IM OFFENDED BY THAT GAME
UG's HIPPIE
Put a Floyd Rose an some SD's on that controller.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I'm actually doing the process right now.

h/o I have to get those websites...
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3592 The whole process

http://www.smashsworld.com/2005/01/easily-mod-your-ps2-in-30-minutes-with.php Pain-free way to mod your PS2

http://www.modchipstore.com/Swap-Magic--PS2-Boot-Disc-works-with-pstwo-slim-line-16153.html The Disc you need to buy to boot your modded Guitar Hero game
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Last edited by Motoxracer433 at Feb 26, 2007,
Quote by The Casualty
Don't know, maybe try and learn the songs on an actual guitar?

Just a thought, crazy, I know.

How dare you even suggest that?! Playing a stupid videogame is so much more rewarding than improving your musical abilities!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Does anybody know what any f the songs are that you can play?
I have nothing to say
Quote by The Casualty
Don't know, maybe try and learn the songs on an actual guitar?

Just a thought, crazy, I know.

haha. I used to think this game was lame, that it was just for people who can't play guitar. But I'm actually better at guitar in real life..so as long as i keep it that way then I'm okay in playing it
Plus you can share guitar hero with your friends that don't play guitar and have fun with them.
Go get your shovel.
everybody who complains about people playing guitar hero should shut the **** up. its just a game that people can play for fun, its not a substitute for guitar or anything like that. when you people say shit like "lolzor why dont you play a real guitar" etc your basically suggesting that the only thing a guitarist should ever do is eat sleep and play guitar which is a load of shit. if people enjoy playin guitar hero then why the hell shouldnt they play it? and how do you really think its gonna effect their real guitar playing anyway?
illegal flip-tops most likely
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by FreddieMercury
have to have a modded ps2

If you have to mod it to play burned discs, then yes.

It takes a ****load of software (free) and time, but it's cool.

I saw that one where the guy played Operation Ground and Pound on expert. Blew my mind.
You have to download some program on the computer. put your gh game in the computer and another Cd or ipod or mp3 and burn your songs on your guitar hero game.,