This is my band, we recorded a song the other day, it's not fully finished, bit are missing. C4C

http://www.myspace.com/happyjuicetheband

Note: I'd also like to say after the chorusy bit the "oooh" and "ahhh" were just messing...That's not serious
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Last edited by Viva-la-mark at Feb 25, 2007,
the guitar makes a lot of mistakes in the intro and i don't actually like the transition from clean to hard.It isn't like a song that would make me fan of your band
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
i like the style, the metal part isnt bad, you need the guitar to be a bit louder. oh, for the heavier part, that is the part that isnt screaming, mebbe work on the vocals a little ( just a bit of tweaking) good otherwise
EDIT: work on the transition too
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Bass Cat
i like the style, the metal part isnt bad, you need the guitar to be a bit louder. oh, for the heavier part, that is the part that isnt screaming, mebbe work on the vocals a little ( just a bit of tweaking) good otherwise
EDIT: work on the transition too

Yup, I wasn't happy with the vocals, but I had to do it in one take, and couldn't go through it again.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
good drum tone. The intro bit has a good dark feel to it, and i dig that. The transition into the metal bit is a bit rough though, and the guitar does need to be quite a bit louder after that transition. Also the clean vocals need to be a less present in the heavy bits. I can totally dig the screaming though. Keep it up, and keep on rockin
-jerod
Yeah if you did the vocals in a couple takes I think it would be much cooler. The transition could be a little smoother, but I like the heavy part. the singing in it is better, too. The screaming is pretty insane and heavy, but it's what you're going for, so good job. I like the part after the chorus because it sounds kind of like Disturbed. This is pretty cool. It could be recorded a little better, but I liked it. I think this could be made into a really good song with just a little work because it is already good. The guitar solo is pretty good, but it has a few mistakes and this song probably calls for a more shred solo with tapping and sweeping anyway. good job, though. keep it up. mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091