I am buying a new amp, and i have narrowed it down to the Roland cube 60 and the Marshall MG50DFX.

I play lots of different styles - Libertines, Nirvana, Metallica. Led Zeppelin etc

Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to buy, or any similar good amplifiers?

Your help will get you a place in heaven

Thank you
Roland Cube 60. MGs suck.

/thread.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I would definitely take the Cube over the MG. I've owned the MG100, and it was a box of ass imo. Definitely try them out for yourself however. The Vox AD series are also popular amps in that pricerange to consider.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
i actually like my MG50, but then again, i've never had a tube amp or any of the other "good" SS amps.

but i'd say don't go with what people say on here play them both for a while and see which one you prefer.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Roland 60
/thread
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

a lot of people, including myself, will advise against the MG. But get which one you like the sound of best
yeh.. Roland 60 is way better
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
The problem with this is that there isn't much choice. The MG is trash.

Damn, how can people be bothered to type in colours?

EDIT: shit, I didn't notice gutch did that first. great minds think alike and all that.

also, +1 on what gutch and erock said, it's your choice, not ours.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cube 60.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
notice the Roy G. Biv color scheme.............thanks photography classes

good old roy g. biv
Quote by Dave_Mc
The problem with this is that there isn't much choice. The MG is trash.

Damn, how can people be bothered to type in colours?

EDIT: shit, I didn't notice gutch did that first. great minds think alike and all that.

pWnD!!!11!!zzzzzz nOObzz

No get the Cube
Quote by Gutch220
notice the Roy G. Biv color scheme.............thanks photography classes

good old roy g. biv

hehe, i just made it up as i went along.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cube 60 FTW
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
Cube definitly, dont even consider MG lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by twistedmaggot
but i'd say don't go with what people say on here play them both for a while and see which one you prefer.

I think the reason he came on to a public forum is to get other peoples opinions.