Page 1 of 2
i was wonderin what everybody here can do with a guitar in the way of tricks, like ... playing with your teeth, spinning the guitar round or whatever. im curious to see what people can do. so what can you do (btw i can't do anything like that because im to scared of breaking my guitar) hey maybe even post videos or something?
I can play behind my head.. so can most people but it looks good.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
I play behind my head (easy), and behind my back (quite hard, especially if you want to do it smoothly on stage).
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
It's funny how amazed people can be when someone plays their guitar behind their head, it's really not that hard.

I can play my guitar like a standup bass, although it's kind of short, I guess most people can, it's just really akward to do.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by hamett91
I got strap locks and just went for it.

Do you mean flipping it over your head? I tried that, and didn't throw it hard enough. It fell on my head.
behind head, behind back, me and my bassist play eachothers on stage, between my legs, whilst being carried by the crowd(thats hard as ****, i swear)
Quote by chocolatguitar
i can play with my mind.

haha that was good. anyway i can play behind my head and i've done it on stage a few times and i can play with the guitar between my legs which is pretty easy, the tricky part is getting it there smoothly
Quote by mr_hankey
Do you mean flipping it over your head? I tried that, and didn't throw it hard enough. It fell on my head.

No, like Giant Raven's avatar. I wouldn't try unless there's nothing around you for your guitar to hit.
Quote by hamett91
No, like Giant Raven's avatar. I wouldn't try unless there's nothing around you for your guitar to hit.

That is throwing it over your head; like Malmsteen does every three minutes.
Quote by mr_hankey
That is throwing it over your head; like Malmsteen does every three minutes.

i have straplocks and a suede/leather strap and i still dont **** with that one...
Quote by FeatherBreeze
i have straplocks and a suede/leather strap and i still dont **** with that one...

I'm never trying it again; after getting hit in the head.
Quote by FeatherBreeze

I don't do it anymore, now that I have my LP. But I used to do with my Strat knock- off.
i sorta play and then switch to playing above the fretboard (as stated above) and play a few notes before sticking my hand back and playin normally.

also behind the head but who cant?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
can play left handed (im right handed) Over the top of the fretboard, I can alternate from bottom to top very quickly, show offy stuff like that.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
i tend to throw myself around more than my bass, cos it's easier and it looks really sick when i do a wall jump mid solo but that pisses my guitarist off a lot cos it takes the atention away from him. and wen we used to practice to an audience id piss off my singer by walking around the room having a full convosation with people
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
All I can do really is play some easy solos (like nirvana's) with my tongue. It hurts, but damn it looks cool. I've got a talented tongue.
Quote by JC13
I can play Oh Canada with my teeth, play behind my head (easiest one to learn), and some other stuff but my favourite is fretting from above the fretboard as opposed to below. Herman Li style.

sweet, i got sigged! and yeah, i can play behind my head, it is easy, but getting it up there without hitting yourself in the face and bleeding all over the guitar is no mean feat...
i got a friend who can balance it (and everything else in this universe) on his nose, thats friggin awesome!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
i can play a complex tapping solo left handed (im right handed) with the body of the guitar by my shoulder
I can play my guitar really low but then again i guess most people can. I cant play behind my head because of the shape of my guitar=[
i can do the usualls with the teeth be hind the head im sorta learning how to do it above the fret board but one thing i like to do is during this blues song we open it up for improv solos and i'll slide guitar with the mic stand
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
I can play runs with the back of my hand. Its great to impress people with, play a fast lick that is repetitious and gets lower from higher, start normal than flip your hand over.

I can also do awsome dive bombs ^^
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by Pink_blood
I can play behind my head.. so can most people but it looks good.

Same.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
lol, i just learned how to make it go around twice. teeth is fun. behind the head is easy. hardest this ever is playing cross handed, like left hand picks, right hand frets, but w/out flipping the bass.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by hamett91
Play behind my head and swing my guitar around my back.

Dude, how do you swing it around your back? I've tried it but.. it hasnt worked out very well
I can play the crazy train guitar intro with my left hand(right handed).Also fretting from above really fast.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Page 1 of 2