Does anyone here know any decent sites for downloading ISO's for ePSXe? I tried emuparadise.com, but it was so slow, I decided not to download anything from it.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Torrent them.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Seeing as it's illegal I reckon you should try P2P

Well, according to the Emulator I downloaded, it is actually legal, as long as you own a real PS1. Which I do. I may have no games for it, and it may not work, but a real PS1 nonetheless

That does make sense.

Ok then... I'll only download the games I used to own before the great "Calum, you've been a bad boy, we're going to throw out all your playstation games" of '01. Howzat?

Seems fair enough.

And as someone said, torrent them. Tell me if you find a FF7 one that works, mine crashes some way through disc 1.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by loonyguitarist
Seems fair enough.

And as someone said, torrent them. Tell me if you find a FF7 one that works, mine crashes some way through disc 1.

My friend used to have an ISO for FFVII. How far did you get when it crashed? He only got as far as Nibelhiem on the first disc before he gave up on it.

Anyway, will now torrent some of my old school games... Methinks FFIX.

I was reading about the set-up on ePSXe, and it seems like a huge pain in the ass.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
http://www.snesorama.us

Sign up for the forums and look around, they have hundreds of PSX isos loaded by users. Also try to look for a ePSXe torrent file that includes the BIOS files (you'll be needing the BIOS files to do anything with a PSX emulator).
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo