I got the flu this weekend it sucked I passed out for the first time in my life, I threw up 7 times and I missed out on a snowboarding trip. what is the worst flu you have had?
The worst thing about the flu is how people get a cold and say they have the flu, failing to realise that people can actually die of the flu and if you get it you probably won't get out of bed for a week.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
The worst thing about the flu is how people get a cold and say they have the flu, failing to realise that people can actually die of the flu and if you get it you probably won't get out of bed for a week.

Its called Man-flu

Seriously.
Have the flu, off from school today, shoulda been off yesterday
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
dude, if you have the flu you'll be off school for at least a week. and you'll be in bed unable to do anything. and you prob wont be able to eat much.
Quote by sk8r
I got the flu this weekend it sucked I passed out for the first time in my life, I threw up 7 times and I missed out on a snowboarding trip. what is the worst flu you have had?

Yo, I had the flu like 3 weeks ago n I threw up 7 times too!!!... just thought id... let ya know...

ӨήӘ
ŝ
ĦĒŘ
ĿÎҜξ
Ǐ
ĐӨ♥ ♥ ♥

I know I'll never be your Mr. Right
But I'm happy to be your Mr. That'll Do For Tonight
I had the flu this weekend too. Total b****rd.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

I love the flu it's totally my favourite respitory disease.
Quote by Draken

lol. Now that's an 'unusual' response... What's your second favourite respiratory disease? lol.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by tilleking
lol. Now that's an 'unusual' response... What's your second favourite respiratory disease? lol.

Metastatic Lung Cancer.
Can't say I've ever had it, so can't actually comment on that...

lol
Quote by holybassbatman!
True?

Quote by sk8r

I always throw up 7 times when I have the flu
But the last time I've had it was like 5 years ago so I don't remember how it feels like
Quote by Draken

on a related note what happened to SARS?

i miss that crazy flu mutant
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I had an absolute awful flu in London last year that knocked me out for a week, which was half of my vacation.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Meths

Yep, the flu can lead to paralysis and death
signature
Quote by leaping badger
on a related note what happened to SARS?

i miss that crazy flu mutant

It's gone I think. It was all fun and games until some chinese guy lost an eye.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████