So ive been looking for a new tube head and had the B-52 AT-100 in mind but i really cant shell out $700 for a head right now so i stumbled across the Carvin X100B on Ebay. Anyone know if this is a good amp, has anyone used it? I do mostly blues, classic rock, RHCP type cleans and some hard rock but not anything remotley close to metal so i dont need that hot, screming in your face distortion. Tremonti distortion is pretty much the heaviest i go and if need be i can get a pedal for that.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I think Steve Vai and Frank Zappa used it a while. Jennifer Batten too. Carvin rocks.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by Ibzman
I think Steve Vai and Frank Zappa used it a while. Jennifer Batten too. Carvin rocks.

They have pretty good revies and i can get a hell of a deal on em from ebay and stuff. Like around $300
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.