how skilled does a guitarist have to be to play in a successful metal band?
weird question but needs answerin imo.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
Needs to be competent in music. Bascally the whole band needs to be talented to actually make money, but then we'd call you sold out if you did
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Well the guitarists in my band aren't necesserily the best but we play some pretty cool riffs so as long as you have the feel of your instrument and a good imagination then you will be good. think kurt cobain.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
ye but could you see a less skilled kinda solo in say trivium's or children of bodom's solos??
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
Ask Linkin Park.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
lmao what DJ METAL??
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Quote by mattyp90

well sucess is not predicated on skill. (see an@l c*nt) also, some metal styles are much harder to pull off well than others. tech death or progressive metal will generally be a little more difficult to pull off well than, say, grindcore. see what i mean?