I've done some research but made no results...

how good is slash, i'm not talkin' about the feel stuff because he's the master when it comes to that but actual TECHNICAL SKILL i'm not too sure.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
I don't consider Slash to be very technical, good, but not at all technical, very overrated. He barely ventures out of 1 scale. (I do like Guns N Roses people)
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
He is a good guitarist, but was way over-rated.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I like how when theres threads on how good a player is, everyone becomes a behind the desk critic-- who are you guys to say someone is overrated. I mean no offense but theres no way you know how good they are.. its not like slash played everything in his inventory on an album or on video/recording.
he was good enough technically-speaking, but GnR wasn't like satriani or jason becker; he didn't need loads of technical skill. jimmy page didn't need all that much for led zeppelin's music. blues-rock isn't like shred, it doesn't have to be lightning-fast and note-perfect.
GNR thread please.

Quote by blue_strat
he was good enough technically-speaking, but GnR wasn't like satriani or jason becker; he didn't need loads of technical skill. jimmy page didn't need all that much for led zeppelin's music. blues-rock isn't like shred, it doesn't have to be lightning-fast and note-perfect.

You don't know what shred is.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by fafinaf
I like how when theres threads on how good a player is, everyone becomes a behind the desk critic-- who are you guys to say someone is overrated. I mean no offense but theres no way you know how good they are.. its not like slash played everything in his inventory on an album or on video/recording.

Quote by blue_strat

These 2 posts are idiotic.

The guy ASKED about his technical ability. He isn't technical. Nowhere did it say you had to be technical to be good.
You KNOW Slash is overrated. Compare his "technical ableness" to someone like Jason Becker's (mentioned above) or Malmsteen's.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010