A good or bad ideal?

I personally can't imagine getting old so I'd probably like to die around 30 cos the way I see it the best part of life's gone by then anyway...although I would like to have kids and see them grow up so I don't really know...

How about you guys?
wow you kind of contradicted yourself there...

i just will want to die when i feel that there is nothing left for me to accomplish in life.
best way to go. old people smell of piss and biscuits.. do you want to!!!????!?!??!!! no. so just get as ****ed up as possible and euthenasia whenever you want.
Quote by chocolatguitar
wow you kind of contradicted yourself there...

I know, but I think I kind of acknowledged that by the phrase 'so I don't really know'
Well if it wasn't for my girlfriend I'd agree. But I wanna have some kids and actually see them grow up, maybe have grandchildren etc. etc.

Although pissing myself all the time would suck.
Live fast die young, eh?

Alot of people say they want to die before they get old, but when Death comes a-knockin' I doubt they'll be so adament about it.

As for me, I want to live as long as I can. I want to see and do and experience as much as I can. Just because I'm old as hell doesn't mean I have to act like it and play shuffle board until I croak.

EDIT:
Besides, now that I've got a little booger on the way, I don't have a choice.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Last edited by Metal Disciple at Feb 25, 2007,
Quote by Metal Disciple
EDIT:
Besides, now that I've got a little booger on the way, I don't have a choice.

I've come to the conclusion that that would be the only reason I'd want to live past 30, assuming I'd achieved everything I'd wanted to. Otherwise I have no problems with dying.
By the time we get old, we will have so much medicine we will be able to do stuff longer. I dunno, I used to say i want to die before i turn 70, but i now say i want to live as long as i can.
Seriously, by 30? There's ten good years between 30 and 40. 30's not even middle aged.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by fadingboy
I've come to the conclusion that that would be the only reason I'd want to live past 30, assuming I'd achieved everything I'd wanted to. Otherwise I have no problems with dying.

Lol, as I read that I heard the lyric "Come on, how fucked up is you?"

How appropriate.