how? i see the steel door that wont open and i know thats where you have to go for the mission to end but theres no key to it or anything. does anyone know what to do?
I just took my gun out and killed everybody.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You know what would be awesome?

If there was a game made where if your character stood idle for too long, he'd freak out and blow his head off.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Bubban

+ Cheats
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by GiantRaven
The Mafia mansion one?

Search all the dead bodies

Or the desk in the room of the guy you had to kill

Ill try that

Quote by Bubban

That was my original plan but I wasnt stealth about it so my objective changed. If i was stealthy about it would I be good?
It's always more satisfying when you beat a mission using stealth, particularly if you get Silent Assassin ranking (one bullet, one kill) but it takes a loooooooot of patience
You either kill the brother and take the car key from him then escape in the car, or you run out the gate near where the mission starts.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
It's always more satisfying when you beat a mission using stealth, particularly if you get Silent Assassin ranking (one bullet, one kill) but it takes a loooooooot of patience

I did that for every mission on the 3rd one

It was awesome

I miss that game
I've never played it, but I'm guessing if you can't beat the first mission your ****ed for the whole game
Quote by GiantRaven
I did that for every mission on the 3rd one

It was awesome

I miss that game

Hmm I tried that. But everytime people get near 47's great big baldy barcoded bonce the suspicion meter goes haywire, hat or not. You tried the 4th one? I think I've been inspired to go and buy it.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Hmm I tried that. But everytime people get near 47's great big baldy barcoded bonce the suspicion meter goes haywire, hat or not. You tried the 4th one? I think I've been inspired to go and buy it.

Sadly not, i'd really love to play it

In fact...i'm 18 now...I could go buy it
Quote by GiantRaven
Sadly not, i'd really love to play it

In fact...i'm 18 now...I could go buy it

Like anyone is fussy with ID'ing for games lol.

Hitman Contracts is the best. Its ace when you get Silent Assasin lol, you feel like big dog
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Like anyone is fussy with ID'ing for games lol.

Hitman Contracts is the best. Its ace when you get Silent Assasin lol, you feel like big dog

My local stores are

I went to buy a game I was old enough to buy and they wouldn't accept the ID I gave them because it wasn't on their list of ID type to accept

-_-
I beat that game %100 Silent Assassin. God I'm good. Never fired one bullet on the first mission. I do beleive that the key is on the relative to that wanders about outside next to the pool/pond thing.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Quote by GiantRaven
My local stores are

I went to buy a game I was old enough to buy and they wouldn't accept the ID I gave them because it wasn't on their list of ID type to accept

-_-

There is an alternative....
Quote by Arpeggio X
I beat that game %100 Silent Assassin. God I'm good. Never fired one bullet on the first mission. I do beleive that the key is on the relative to that wanders about outside next to the pool/pond thing.

Thats the key to the car

I was under the impression he wanted the key to the cellar room
Then I'm sorry, haven't played for a long time. PS2 completely buggered up. Stick to UG and practicing now.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
pfft normal silent assassin is for noobs.

Get Silent Assassin and fire no shots.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o