Page 1 of 2
Anyone here that can hook me up with a research paper on bach, that wont come up on google, or can tell me where to get one. A complete one with 4 or more pages please, and I will hook you up with like 50 gmail invites, and a ton of music albums that you want

Still saying fuck school,

-c0ld
Do your own fucking work, loser.
Terms and Conditions apply.
+1

Or remove your lazy ass from the gene pool.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
where can you find it? on various sites, books, and encyclopedias where you research the topics of your paper.
Just do the work, when you start doing you realise how easy it is and it don't really take that long. Just do it!
UG - ReN3GaDeS <--- CS 1.6 steam ID iceman945 add me

I PARTICIPATED IN THE VINCENT745 THREAD, I AM PROUD :
Listen guys, Im too stupid to write it myself, I want a finished one I can hand in.

Also, I can send you over 35 gigs of music, FTP, good speed.....
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Listen guys, Im too stupid to write it myself, I want a finished one I can hand in.

Also, I can send you over 35 gigs of music, FTP, good speed.....

You're too stupid to research a paper that is only 4 pages plus, yet you can afford to spend time searching t'internet for papers?

Honestly...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
it doesn't require intelligence to write a research paper, just time.

don't tempt us with music. just do it yourself. i'm sure no one knows a site because they all do their work.
Fuck school? Ok, asshole, put your money where your mouth is and don't turn in anything. Don't be fucking lying, cheating pond scum.

There's a difference between actually against the idea of schooling (as stupid as that is,) and being to lazy and selfish to do your own work.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
love is unconditional, c0ldie.

just get off UG and do your work. i assume it's due tomorrow?
If you send me some nude pics of yourself then I'll write it for you. I need the pics first though.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
...........but

I totally

you guys....

Honestly...do some bloody work. Make something of yourself.
Quote by chocolatguitar
love is unconditional, c0ldie.

just get off UG and do your work. i assume it's due tomorrow?

yeah its due tommarow....

<3
Quote by cagnius
Honestly...do some bloody work. Make something of yourself.

Why is it so hard to apply myself,

Its like im wired to not do shit, and to find the easiest way to get it over with, but in the end come out with next to nothing. Im wired to not fix my wiring too I think
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Why is it so hard to apply myself,

Its like im wired to not do shit, and to find the easiest way to get it over with, but in the end come out with next to nothing. Im wired to not fix my wiring too I think

No, you are a lazy bitch who wants the world handed to you on a silver platter.
holy crizzap!
just wiki that crazzzy bach, copy and paste, change it into ur own words, DONE! FRIGGIN EASY! A+ FOR YOU!!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
holy crizzap!
just wiki that crazzzy bach, copy and paste, change it into ur own words, DONE! FRIGGIN EASY! A+ FOR YOU!!!

No way. what are you in middle school? (seriously)
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

alright, so you visit like 3 other sites, copy and paste and reword. that's what a research paper is.
haha, I was just kidding. that is terrible advice. I actually research and check-out books. It looks much better to have an author in your works cited page, rather than wiki.
I am just making fun of you because you have to type a whole essay the day before it's due and right now you're wasting time. Man am I glad I actually do the work and get things done before the last minute. Enjoy your night!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
At least pay someone to write it if you aren't going to do your own schoolwork.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
i hope he fails and ends up working in macdonalds
its the price you pay for being a lazy bitch
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

hahahahhahhahaha thats ironic
50 GMail invites?

haha

Everybody who has GMail has 100...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Whose fault is it for waiting till the last minute to start a 4 page essay? No one here feels sorry for you, and no one will help you. Have fun cleaning toilets for the rest of your life, you worthless piece of crap.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

+1
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Cold. I could help you.

But I don't want to.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by JC13
Watch in a few years he'll be back the day before his damn wedding asking us to write his vows.

You would have to be the biggest loser ever asking for random people to write your vows on an internet forum.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
First off, I am with the others who say do it yourself. Four pages is not much, should have taken one day to write at the most. And a word of caution; as a former teaching assistant be aware that many professors are aware of papers being available on the internet and look to see if you cheated or not. Some ever use a service that checks papers to see if they are plagiarized. So you might actually get caught if you submit a paper that you got off the net. Think out this situation before you act.
You offer Gmail invites... I'm guessing you haven't noticed that a few weeks ago Gmail opened it's doors for anyone to register? No more invites needed.
I'm getting quite tired of you lazy shits. In the lab i work in, we have to write weekly 20 page reports. So, in all seriousness, grow up and do some work.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
that ezzay in the first link was hilarious

like seriouosly the funniest thing i ever read...

and he still got a D- that guys my hero

and for threadstarter, do your own paper you lazy piece of shit, quit defending yourself and get working
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Hey guys, So instead of doing my paper yesterday, I decided to get high instead, I ate a couple chimmy changas, watched desperate housewives and passed out. Woke up and It was a snowday. So now im finishing my paper.

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Hey guys, So instead of doing my paper yesterday, I decided to get high instead, I ate a couple chimmy changas, watched desperate housewives and passed out. Woke up and It was a snowday. So now im finishing my paper.

You're a real visionary.

Your ways will catch up with you and when they do, there will be a swarm of roflcopters.
Page 1 of 2